PDA

View Full Version : Someone else is being me!

chris
07-06-2003, 02:42
I cant get into the chat room because it shows me as already chatting and when I try to login using my user name it says I cant as I'm already in there. I wonder if one of the other people called Chris has not put in their correct username or if its just a bug.
I'm a bit worried that someone will think they are talking to me and they're not so may say something inappropriate, or worse still 'I' might give a strange reply.

Lakul
07-06-2003, 02:48
I think the chap in there is called Chris Marshall. He's not a villa owner. I've chatted to him in the past and he doesn't pretend to be anyone else, so you're OK:D

chrizzy100
07-06-2003, 04:08
I don't think the other chris logged out.....he was going for a beer a while ago.....:D.....you can log into the chat room with any name I think....

bellaepovera
07-06-2003, 11:38
Yes, i got booted out 3 times last night, am showing still that im in there as everyone else from last night..I logged out on my last name Pat and its stillshowing im in there!!

chris
07-06-2003, 19:48
I'd always thought you had to use your login to the forums username.

cmale35
08-06-2003, 16:15
Hi chris yes mines the same name as yours and as your not in the chat room i use my REAL name not my log in name.......and as for logging out ...it says i'm logging out and thats all that happens the scrren doesn't change back ...it seems that this set up on here doesn't allow for firewalls because if i turn my firewall off i can log off with no probs