PDA

View Full Version : Don't miss Busch

n/a
12-02-2002, 03:34
Many people never make it to Busch Gardens as it's about an hours drive away near Tampa, however it's well worth a couple of days of your time, especially if you like animals and rollercoasters, think of it as London Zoo meets Alton Towers * 4.

Consider flying into Tampa rather than Orlando, overnight in a cheap hotel such as the Holiday Inn Express and visit Busch Gardens the next day before driving to your villa in Kissimmee, and simply do the reverse at the end of your holiday. - Flights to Tampa are often cheaper than Orlando, so you might get 16 nights for the cost of 14. Alternatively if a villa owner only has 12 or so nights available you'll probably find he'll do you a good deal, so make it upto 14 by going via Tampa and Busch Gardens.

Sorry Rhino Rally wasn't open last time I went !

orlandobabe
12-02-2002, 13:50
You often get a second day free also-so it makes your night in a hotel doubly worth while!
Also-make sure you do not miss The Ice Show. You might be inclined to miss it out in favour of the white knuckle rides-but it is excellent, the skating, costumes, special effects!

Orlandobabe

ian
12-02-2002, 14:27
From communities like Polo park, Highland Reserve, Hampton Lakes, Davenport Lakes and Manors at Westridge you can easily drive to Busch Gardens in about 45mins - just have a day away from Disney area. Take a change of clothes and towels in the car - getting wet (ie drenched) is absolutely fabulous fun standing on the bridge at ???? ride or on those round things ???? (my minds still awash I'm afraid) - and this was between Christmas and New Year so it was kinda cool in more ways than one!!