PDA

View Full Version : virgin milesplusmoney

LiesaAnna
12-11-2005, 13:40
from the virgin website, at last..............

ONLINE JUST GETS BETTER
You spoke and we listened... you can now spend your miles to make child and infant bookings online. We've also reduced the Miles Plus Money mileage levels for infants to just 10% of the standard miles...how's that for generosity?
unquote

thought some of you might be interested?

wilfy
12-11-2005, 13:43
I'm a leap year babe, so i wonder if they'll accept me as a child?:D:D

mizzy
12-11-2005, 14:28
Thanks Leisa

i needed to know that your a star[msnsmile2]
i was gonna phone when my flights became available but now i will be able to do online
Mizzy

andrewmckay5
12-11-2005, 14:32
Mizzy,

I would still phone; in the past I have got milesplusmoney tickets over the phone before they have been available on line. There is a saving on line but with the limited availability I much prefer to get them as soon as possible.
As an aside I have always found the phone staff extremely helpful and the best company i have dealt with over the phone in any business( as with all things i am sure there are people with not so good experiences.).
andrew

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
Thanks Leisa

i needed to know that your a star[msnsmile2]
i was gonna phone when my flights became available but now i will be able to do online
Mizzy
[/quote]

chris c
12-11-2005, 21:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by andrewmckay5
Mizzy,

As an aside I have always found the phone staff extremely helpful and the best company i have dealt with over the phone in any business( as with all things i am sure there are people with not so good experiences.).
andrew

[/quote]

I totally agree. I had to phone recently when we booked our January special offer flights! The young man on the phone was great - efficient and frienly. I could not fault him!

Ray&Sarah
12-11-2005, 21:41
Thanks Liesa, have made a note to tell a friend of ours who has two little ones and wanted to got this route.[msnsmile]

jo carroll
12-11-2005, 21:54
I find the Virgin staff a bit variable on the phone, a couple of times we have had someone who wasn't that great, not that helpful re different options and quoting a higher price than we had been told a couple of days before. So we have just phoned back and both times got someone much better. So, if you don't get what you want with one person, try again, it has worked ok for us.

LiesaAnna
12-11-2005, 22:01
we have had the same, one nice and one day not as nice, never the same with virgin, but we will definately use them for our next flights to florida!

wrpac00
12-11-2005, 22:52
I have been lucky so far, always had very friendly and helpful ones.

Ruth
13-11-2005, 00:28
same for me........:)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
I have been lucky so far, always had very friendly and helpful ones.
[/quote]

Ana
13-11-2005, 16:19
Very good news - I prefer to book online [msnsmile2]