PDA

View Full Version : Now Who's Stupid

smiler
12-11-2005, 01:49
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!'
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?'
'No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!'

> ADDING
The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn't paying attention in class.
> She called on him and said, 'Johnny!
> What are 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?'
> Little Johnny quickly replied, 'NBC, CBS, HBO and the Cartoon Network!'
>
> MOST WANTED
> Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. 'Yes,' said the policeman. 'The detectives want very badly to capture him.' Little Johnny asked, 'Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?'
>
>
> HORSE AUCTION
> Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father.
He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs, rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Johnny asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?'
His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses,
I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy. Johnny, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom.'

Ray&Sarah
12-11-2005, 02:45
Out of the mouths of babes. Kids say the funniest things don't they.[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
12-11-2005, 12:45
like them!!! good laugh!!!