PDA

View Full Version : A good deal, even for "rip off" summertime

Tonish
08-11-2005, 16:06
Can I recommend that you check the link on this site for flights? I've just booked for 3 weeks next summer, peak season (I have no flexibility on dates and the prices infuriate me, when I see the great deals you get at other times).

However, after checking out the usual online deals I'd decided to grit my teeth and book with Virgin from Manchester, and was about to hit the buy button when it occurred to me that I really should follow the advice given by so many others and try calling through on the number from this site.

Got the same flight, £600 cheaper than online with Virgin(there are 6 of us). Also don't have to fork out full balance until next year - well worth the call!

Tonish

LiesaAnna
08-11-2005, 16:13
my friends having the same problem for Easter, many say nothing available!!! and others are looking between £500+ to £700+ and thats so unfair!!!! they have booked their villa and the dates are all they can go for as my friend is in teaching!!!

solanasunshine
08-11-2005, 16:33
We've also booked our flights with Virgin from Manchester with Charter Travel for the main school holidays next year and they were cheaper for us as well [clap][clap]

Ana
09-11-2005, 15:00
It's certainly worth a phone call [msnsmile2]

neild292
25-11-2005, 17:19
It is well worth phoning - i have always found them cheaper than the deals that are on the net

Steviek
25-11-2005, 17:27
I will recommend this tomy friend at work who is looking to book for next summer