PDA

View Full Version : comeback tickets for universal

Frankt
05-06-2003, 10:50
Hi, we were in orlando in October and the non-disney parks were doing a comeback ticket if you bought a day pass you could comback for a second day for free. Could anyone tell me if they do this all year round or is it just in the slacker periods, we are going back in July/Aug.
thanks Frank.

markburwood
05-06-2003, 11:39
Frank

If the tickets are for Seaworld they are normally only valid for 7 days from the time you first visited the park. When we where they in May that was the case, but I only know about Seaworld.The small print is on the back of the ticket's. Hope that helps

Frankt
05-06-2003, 11:45
Thanks for that Mark but i do not have any tickets i am trying to decide which to buy at the moment, so am just sussing out the best way to do it.

steph_goodrum
05-06-2003, 12:50
Frank
Seaworld are offering Funcards on their website at $49.95 _ tax which is only $1 more than a one day admision and allows unlimited access until the end of the year.
You can buy them on their website at www.seaworld.com, print off an e-ticket and then exchange this at the gate.
Universal/IOA are offering buy a 2 day pass and get 5 days free (7 consecutive days) available at £72 adult or £59 for children , I don't think these are available online also the 3 day pass at £79£70 offers 11 extra days free (14 consecutive days) . These have to be purchased before the 30th June and are valid for use up to 31st Dec. I haven't checked their website recently but sometimes their annual passes work out cheaper than a couple of days admission (you would definitely have saved on them if you had bought them before your last trip as you could have got both holidays using 1 set of passes.
Disney have been running a promotion on the 10 day world passes but that expired on 31st May unless they have extended it.

orlandobabe
05-06-2003, 20:39
We bought Seaworld and Busch passes 3 weeks ago for $109 and that gives unlimited acces to both parks till the end of the year!

steph_goodrum
05-06-2003, 21:22
I always forget about Busch Gardens as we never seem to find time to get down there but it's well worth the trip. If you don't want to drive it (or if you have non drivers with you) then you can get a shuttle bus for $5 which starts at Sea World and picks up at 7 stops on the way to Busch Gardens. I think the Sheriton Lakeside hotel on 192 is the closest point to most of our villas going by memory , unless they have added other stops on the route.

fiona
05-06-2003, 21:34
It also collects from the Premium Outlet Mall - not that anyone would get a chance to do any shopping!!