PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

taffy
05-11-2005, 15:40
Hi
These are the parks that we would like to do. Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios,MGM, Seaworld, Busch Gardens. IOA, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard beach, Kennedy Space Centre and Discovery cove.
Do we have to buy individual tickets or is there a better way.
Regards
Taffy

florida4sun
05-11-2005, 16:10
For Universal, IOA, SW and Busch a 4 park flex is the best - 14 days unlimited access.
For Disney you have a choice either single day tickets or you will finmd a 4 day with 3 option to be better value.
Kennedy we have single day tickets and for Discovery Cove book direct at www.discoverycove.com
ALl of our discounted tickets are here https://secure.orlandovillas.com/park-tickets-co-uk/TicketChooser.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by taffy
Hi
These are the parks that we would like to do. Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios,MGM, Seaworld, Busch Gardens. IOA, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard beach, Kennedy Space Centre and Discovery cove.
Do we have to buy individual tickets or is there a better way.
Regards
Taffy
[/quote]

taffy
06-11-2005, 14:05
So have i got this right
Disney Magic your way plus 3 day.
I can go into 3 parks (Disney) hop to others in the same day and visit 2 other attractions (water parks mainly) for the price of the ticket.
Universal Studios & IOA joint ticket reduced price
Sea World & Busch Garderns again joint ticket reduced price
Kennedy Space Centre
Discovery cove
have to buy seperate tickets.
Please tell me i have got it right
Regards
Taffy

ellie
06-11-2005, 15:12
Martin, do you know how far in advance you need to book Discovery Cove tickets? I imagine there is a lot of demand for them in August.

taffy
08-11-2005, 14:42
Can anyone answer my question above please
Taffy

pieman790
08-11-2005, 15:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by taffy
Can anyone answer my question above please
Taffy
[/quote]

Just looked on the Discovery Cove web site and it was allowing me to make a reservation as long as 30 September 2006 in advance.
They still had availability in all of the summer months.
Hope this helps

florida4sun
08-11-2005, 19:37
So have i got this right
Disney Magic your way plus 3 day.
I can go into 3 parks (Disney) hop to others in the same day and visit 2 other attractions (water parks mainly) for the price of the ticket.

<span style="color:red">You would need the premium ticket to be able to hop on the same days</span id="red">

<span style="color:red">The following is all correct</span id="red">
niversal Studios & IOA joint ticket reduced price
Sea World & Busch Garderns again joint ticket reduced price
Kennedy Space Centre
Discovery cove
have to buy seperate tickets.
Please tell me i have got it right
R