PDA

View Full Version : Daily Flights from Glasgow

alastair
02-11-2005, 03:02
Web-based airline [name edited] will fly from Glasgow to Sanford airport in Orlando seven days a week from next summer as part of a major expansion programme.

Scottish tourism will also benefit from residents of the Sunshine State being able to visit Glasgow and Scotland more easily.

Ticket prices will start from £99 plus taxes, fees and charges of £54.50.

As well as these no-frills low fares, the airline plans to offer premium economy and business class seats.

Prices for these will start at £144.50 plus £54.50 taxes and £494.50 plus £74.50 taxes.

Airline chairman Tom Dalrymple said: 'Florida is now such a significant part of the UK holiday market that we had to make it a destination.

'A daily service is ambitious but it does give us the flexibility which travellers want.

Stephen Baxter, managing director of Glasgow Airport said: 'We're delighted to welcome [name edited] expansion into the transatlantic market.'

The service starts on June 2 next year and all flights will be available on [website link edited] this week.'

alastair
02-11-2005, 03:09
Fares available on website for travel August 2006 at £295.50 return including taxes -- no frills service though.

02-11-2005, 10:17
[name edited] they only have 737's at the moment and although they are in talks to order the 7E7 they are not scheduled to come into service until 2009 so I do wonder what aircraft they will use?[msnwink]

dawn
02-11-2005, 13:58
The last I heard they were trying to lease a DC10, not sure from who though - any ideas Julie?

02-11-2005, 15:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dawn
The last I heard they were trying to lease a DC10, not sure from who though - any ideas Julie?
[/quote]

Not exactly a new aircraft then! See what I can find out[msnwink]

pieman790
02-11-2005, 18:38
I have just viewed this thread and have to say the prices do seem cheap. THe UK to Orlando is almost 9 hour flying and im not sure i would want to be on a no frills plane for that amount of time.

02-11-2005, 20:50
I read some reviews and food and drinks are very expensive on board[msnscared]

02-11-2005, 22:02
Found this......A DC-10 which was said to go to [name edited] and Air Scandic, was s c r a p p e d in May 2005. It was the last DC-10 in Britain, apparently[msnscared]

Also...........History

[name edited] was established in November 2002 as an offshoot of the Globespan Group. Operations started in April 2003 using two Boeing 737-300 aircraft provided by Channel Express on services from Glasgow Prestwick International Airport and Edinburgh Airport to 5 destinations in Spain, France and Italy.
Globespan, an Edinburgh-based tour operator with over 30 years experience, already offered a comprehensive portfolio of scheduled and charter flights, cruise travel, rail and coach travel, motor home and car rental, and hotel accommodation tailored for holidaymakers visiting popular destinations in Canada, the USA and Spain. The scheduled flights, mainly to Canada, were operated by Air Transat from a number of airports throughout the UK, with Globespan acting as the booking agent and selling the flights under its own brand. In summer 2002, a similar arrangement was trialed between Edinburgh and Nice, in the south of France. This was to prove particularly successful for Globespan, and led to the creation of its own no-frills brand, [name edited].
Services began in 2003 with aircraft and crews provided by Channel Express, though under the Flygobespan brand with red and white livery, offering irregular flights to some of Europe's most popular holiday destinations. The offshoot was to prove successful however, and frequencies were increased to maximise aircraft utilisation and expand its market share. At this point, the operator relocated from Prestwick to the larger Glasgow International Airport, which is much closer to the major population centres of central Scotland, within months of commencing operation. [name edited] was granted its own operating licence by the CAA in March 2004, however, and the airline was now free to purchase, operate, crew and maintain its own aircraft. With this restriction lifted, expansion was swift for the new airline. New destinations were added to the network, including Prague, where the airline faced competition from CSA Czech Airlines, and further points in Spain, including the Canary Islands. CSA withdrew their Glasgow to Prague service on 1 August 2005.
By March 2005 the airline had grown to offer 15 destinations across Europe, with a fleet of 9 aircraft, of which 3 were bought new, and had tripled its passenger numbers to 1.5 million annually. Profits for the year ending October 2004 had risen from £2m in its first year to £3.7m, on a turnover of £98m.
In May 2005, the first domestic services were launched, with twice-daily flights from Glasgow and Edinburgh to London Stansted - routes already operated by the much larger low fares carrier easyJet, with much higher frequencies. The product offered by [name edited] is different, however. The airline offers a range of accommodation at the destination through its online booking service, allowing passengers to arrange flights and somewhere to stay in one transaction from one operator, unlike the larger competing carriers.
Despite high fuel costs and intense competition in the no-frills market, the airline is clearly ambitious. Flights from Aberdeen are due to commence in 2006 1 and services from other airports in the UK are being considered, particularly those where Globespan still operate through Air Transat to Canada. In October 2005 [name edited] announced a new daily service between Glasgow and Amsterdam replacing the twice daily easyjet service between the two cities.
On the 1st of November 2005 [name edited] announced it's 1st ever long haul service from Glasgow to Orlando Sanford airport. This service will be operated by a Boeing 767 aircraft in a 3 class configuration.

It has previously been suggested that in the future [name edited] will order the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. However no commitment to the aircraft has yet been made

Also.......[name edited] have confirmed plans for daily scheduled flights direct to Sanford Orlando which

03-11-2005, 00:17
Latest gossip on the streets is that the B767's may well be coming from Air New Zealand - with one based at Stansted and the other Glasgow.[msnwink]

No Frills Service - 31" seat pitch, no IFE, meals snacks and drinks payable on board.

Premium Economy Service - 32" seat pitch, free meals and drinks, IFE.

Andy & Arlene
03-11-2005, 01:43
I got a quote online this morning for flights in July 2006. Worked out approx £415 each (economy fare). By this afternoon when I checked again the price had risen £60 pp return. So obviously the cheaper seats are selling quickly. I reckon if you get the dates you want at a good rate, then book them there and then. It has just cost £300 more (5 of us) by waiting a few hours. I haven't booked yet, but I suppose if I don't hurry up they will have gone up even more.

blott
03-11-2005, 02:35
Please don't keep posting the name of this airline - their website and name aren't allowed on OV for advertising reasons. If you want to know the name of the airline, please DM Alastair for it.

Macka
03-11-2005, 12:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
Latest gossip on the streets is that the B767's may well be coming from Air New Zealand - with one based at Stansted and the other Glasgow.[msnwink]

No Frills Service - 31" seat pitch, no IFE, meals snacks and drinks payable on board.

[/quote]

Premium Economy. 1" extra seat pitch? No thanks I'll walk.[msnscared]

alastair
03-11-2005, 18:09
Is it not OK to mention the airline name without the website? There are many ongoing posts which regularly mention airline names eg Virgin, Excel, BA, US Airways etc...... This is why I assumed it would be OK to mention the name minus the .com bit.

blott
03-11-2005, 19:05
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alastair
Is it not OK to mention the airline name without the website? There are many ongoing posts which regularly mention airline names eg Virgin, Excel, BA, US Airways etc...... This is why I assumed it would be OK to mention the name minus the .com bit.[/quote]In this instance, the airline concerned advertise villas as well as car rental and these are not allowed. As the website is also the name of the airline...

wrpac00
03-11-2005, 21:56
Don't want to start a row but Virgin and US Airways do car rentals[msnscared] but I don't think those other sites do Villas specifically (although there is Virgin holidays).

ali and boyz
04-11-2005, 14:38
well I just got logged on and got a quote for the extra legroom - £8,000 for six of us including 1 child. premier class with another airline is way cheaper

+ the clauses attached if you have a disability or wheelchair would put me right off.

having said that if you want to go on the cheap then maybe it is a bargain.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-11-2005, 15:20
Blottie's point is the name of the airline is the same as the website name so mentioning the name of the airline would result in a link from here to their website which is against forum rules as their site sells villas, car hire etc etc.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
Don't want to start a row but Virgin and US Airways do car rentals[msnscared] but I don't think those other sites do Villas specifically (although there is Virgin holidays).
[/quote]

04-11-2005, 15:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ali and boyz
well I just got logged on and got a quote for the extra legroom - £8,000 for six of us including 1 child. premier class with another airline is way cheaper

+ the clauses attached if you have a disability or wheelchair would put me right off.

[/quote]

I don't wish to rain on your parade but their Pemier will not be up to Virgin BA etc[msnscared] Virgin seat pitch in Premium is 38 inches compared to 32 with FG, Virgin Economy is 32 which is equal to FG Premier[msneek]

Macka
04-11-2005, 15:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ali and boyz

[/quote]

Blimey[:O] I've just paid £2800 for four of us in BA premium economy which has an extra 7" legroom and wider more comfy seats. Ok thatw as in the sale but even so. £8000 that's an outrageous price.[xx(]

ali and boyz
04-11-2005, 17:54
I know I couldn't believe it when I punched in the dates and and the part for the extra legroom.

Plus I do not class their premium ecomony as premiem !!

And as I said was really concerned about the conditionals attached if you were in a wheelchair or had a disablity.

wrpac00
04-11-2005, 18:20
John, I fully appreciate that but so is Virgin and US Airways in their website names isn't it?

It is very difficult to know what you can and cannot post and it it is obviously very confusing for people. I am not saying that the editing out of names is wrong, it isn't and I understand the forum rules and why they are there but sometimes it gets very confusing.[msnscared]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-11-2005, 18:28
But this company's name also has the .com in it IIRC.

I wish we did not need to be so strict on rules like this but at the end of the day BBC does not advertise ITV programs, Ford do not point you to Vauxhall when buying a car etc etc.

John, I fully appreciate that but so is Virgin and US Airways in their website names isn't it?
[/quote]

Macka
04-11-2005, 18:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
But this company's name also has the .com in it IIRC.

I wish we did not need to be so strict on rules like this but at the end of the day BBC does not advertise ITV programs, Ford do not point you to Vauxhall when buying a car etc etc.

[/quote]
[/quote]

No I agree completely with you there Sir. I wouldn't dream of mentioning my own company, Macca'sreallycheapbutexclusivevilla'sflightsandcar hireintheus.com on this site.

alastair
04-11-2005, 19:23
My nearest departure airport is Gatwick so I would not be using this service, but from what I can see from there offering they have a 3 tier service. No frills economy - same seat pitch as BA and Virgin but without the complimentary meals and drinks. Full Economy - same seat pitch as BA and Virgin and including complimentary meals and drinks. Business - 50 inch seat pitch (12" more than BA/Virgin) and possibly comparable to what BA and Virgin used to offer as first class. I did a comparison for travel out 4th Aug 2006 and back 18th August 2006 in full economy with BA economy and the return fare was £465.50 compared to £800 with BA and that is without adding cost of travel from Glasgow to Gatwick to connect with BA. It is possible that the direct Glasgow service may not have seat back TV's but then is seat back entertainment worth an extra £500 per person? If BA or Virgin offered a choice of seats with and without seat back TV's on there flights with a price difference of £500 per person, I wonder how many would choose the to pay £500 more just for seat back TV's.

Passengers also only pay a £75 deposit at time of booking with the balance payable 56 days before departure wheras you pay the total amount at time of booking direct with BA/Virgin.

At the end of the day until someone uses the service and provides feedback on their experience we can all only surmise. Though they seem to have been successfull in there other ventures to date.

04-11-2005, 22:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alastair
My nearest departure airport is Gatwick so I would not be using this service, but from what I can see from there offering they have a 3 tier service. No frills economy - same seat pitch as BA and Virgin but without the complimentary meals and drinks. Full Economy - same seat pitch as BA and Virgin and including complimentary meals and drinks. Business - 50 inch seat pitch (12" more than BA/Virgin) and possibly comparable to what BA and Virgin used to offer as first class. I did a comparison for travel out 4th Aug 2006 and back 18th August 2006 in full economy with BA economy and the return fare was £465.50 compared to £800 with BA and that is without adding cost of travel from Glasgow to Gatwick to connect with BA. It is possible that the direct Glasgow service may not have seat back TV's but then is seat back entertainment worth an extra £500 per person? If BA or Virgin offered a choice of seats with and without seat back TV's on there flights with a price difference of £500 per person, I wonder how many would choose the to pay £500 more just for seat back TV's.

Passengers also only pay a £75 deposit at time of booking with the balance payable 56 days before departure wheras you pay the total amount at time of booking direct with BA/Virgin.

At the end of the day until someone uses the service and provides feedback on their experience we can all only surmise. Though they seem to have been successfull in there other ventures to date.
[/quote]

No disrespect but I think you need to check your seat pitch comparisions.[msnwink]

alastair
04-11-2005, 23:54
No disrespect Mach 2, but I don't think I made seat pitch comparisons. I only listed the new service seat pitches and compared prices. the seat pitches from the website are listed below. The comparable service as far as I can see in terms of price is Business Service to BA/ Virgin Premium Economy. At the end of the day it is not for you or I to determine which is the most cost effective service, it is up to individuals who read the threads to go in to all the airline websites and decide which service/airline best meets there requirements and for the airlines to find there own market niches. I notice from your other posts that you previously worked for a major carrier (my preferred choice from Gatwick) who would probably be your preferred choice of carrier if they flew direct from Manchester to Orlando, but as they don't if you want to fly direct from Manchester you would have to select another carrier. Unfortunately at the moment it appears that those travelelling from Glasgow have a very limited choice and this service may well work for many of them.

Economy - No Frills Service

Unique to the Transatlantic Market
32" seat pitch
20kg luggage allowance
Purchase onboard a wide range of meals, snacks and refreshments
Power outlet for laptops and video games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premium Economy Service

Priority check-in
Priority boarding
30kg luggage allowance
34" seat pitch
Full meal service
Complimentary drinks throughout the flight
Complimentary headsets
Power outlet for laptops and video games
No children under 6 years

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Class Service

Use of airport executive lounge prior to departure
Priority check-in
Priority boarding
40kg luggage allowance
Champagne prior to departure
Sleeper seats with 50" seat pitch
Gourmet meals served with fine wines
Complimentary drinks throughout the flight
Individual in-flight entertainment

wrpac00
05-11-2005, 00:49
I have to admit that looking on their site, what alistair has quoted as far as the seat pitch is concerned is correct.

05-11-2005, 01:13
Alastair,

The report I read reads as follows

I don't mean to be negative, and I know its difficult to travel from many regional airports, but I also know some airlines who try to compete with the major carriers manipulate seat pitch fiqures (phone and ask them how they measure their seat pitch, ask if it includes the seat padding of the actual space available etc), I was in the business long enough (21 years) to understand how airlines like FG operate. One 767 operating a daily service promising to deliver a three class service including Business Class type service, I'm sorry but if I lived in Glasgow I would still prefer to fly down to Manchester or London and fly BA, BMI or Virgin.

Having said all the above, that is just my choice and my opinion based on my experiences in the industry, but I don't like it when people who do not know the airline industry like I do get their hopes up when airlines like this promise great things and then fail to deliver or let passengers down, look at FlyBlu from Birmingham[msneek] Full of promise but are they even operating yet? No[msnmad] Fly who??

I only wish to offer a view based on knowledge of the industry that may in the long run help fellow OV users make a much more informed decision of who they choose to fly with[msnsmile2]

Happy Flying[msnwink]

Robert5988
05-11-2005, 02:15
It seems to me that the prices are very competitive. For dates in August(1st – 22nd) it gave inclusive prices(including Tax and £45 fuel surcharge) of £311/£431/£1,111 return for the 3 classes. The 32/34/50 inch seat pitch is also good – provided they are true measurements.

You will be hard pushed to find any flights to Florida for that money from any UK airport in August – even last minute charter flights; and this has the advantage of being able to book for an odd number of days not 2/3 fixed weeks like most charters.

That said, I share most of Mach2’s reservations about these airlines, with(probably) just one B767 on charter, and their ability to deliver what they promise. I would think that long delays and cancelled flights would be inevitable.

With their requirement for a hefty deposit and full payment 8 weeks before departure I would certainly pay with a credit card(at extra cost) to get some protection.

Macka
05-11-2005, 13:10
It would be having just one aircraft that would concern me most. If there were to be a serious problem with it, then that would leave passengers very vulnerable.

That said, more choice is good, it's more competition and that's nearly always good for consumers.

wrpac00
05-11-2005, 19:01
Found this on the 'Evening Times website':-

The new Boeing 767-300 will take 153 "no-frills" passengers with seat pitches of a minimum of 31 inches. Fares won't include food and drink, which will be on sale on board. (name of company edited out by me)insists it is the first airline to offer a true "no-frills" service across the Atlantic.

Mr Dalrymple is also chasing lucrative business passengers with comfier seats and better service for an extra charge in business class and a "premier" economy. The plane will have 24 business class seats with 50 inches pitch, gourmet meals and free champagne.

And this from the Scotsman:-

When we met, Mr Dalrymple was locked in a conference call with Boeing in Seattle about a delay in painting the first of three brand new 737-800s he is buying.

The first one is being painted as we speak," he says. "The delivery date has slipped by three days and we are having to make up time at present. It affects a very, very small number of start-up flights but doesn't measurably change our plans.

The three 189-seater aircraft are being leased over eight to ten years at £80m each and will arrive separately in April, May and June.

Not sure it is all relevant as I have no clue what planes are used for what.

Katys Grandad
05-11-2005, 19:15
I'm sure the 738's aren't for transatlantic. The critical question is the 'new' 763. New to this airline or new as in brand new?

05-11-2005, 22:22
Paul, 737's are a shorthaul aircraft used for domestic and european routes, I worked on 737 for a very long time and its a great little aircraft[msnwink]

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/Mach 2/2005115182244_images.jpg

wrpac00
05-11-2005, 22:31
So the 767 is for long haul and the 737 for shorter flights?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-11-2005, 23:15
Yes.

So the 767 is for long haul and the 737 for shorter flights?
[/quote]

Andy & Arlene
06-11-2005, 02:42
Well I have just booked flights for next October. It cost under £2000 for 5 people. Compared to BA who were quoting £4300 and United who were quoting £3700 (both from Aberdeen - with connections in London - my preferred choice) I thought the extra money saved means more spending money [msnwink]. The other thing I thought was great about these flights were the times. Arriving in Orlando at 1.30pm - gives you most of the afternoon and evening, while coming back the flight leaves at 6.30pm. Great times.

However, and this is the big question, will this airline still be offering this route by the time I am due to go next October. Hopefully yes. I have only paid a £75 per person deposit on my credit card, with the balance due a few weeks before we go. Also noticed in the T&C's that name changes to bookings can be made at a cost of £15, which isn't bad considering some airlines won't allow you to do this.

It's a long time before I can offer a flight report (??), so hopefully someone else will have used the service when it starts next year and give us all an update [msnsmile2]

Ruth
06-11-2005, 04:28
I wish they were starting in March as I would love to be able to go over for a couple of weeks at Easter.

wrpac00
06-11-2005, 22:57
Must admit Arlene we are looking at it for our eldest to come out and join us in August. Even with the return flight from Stansted and a night stay in a hotel by Glasgow airport it is over £300 cheaper than flying from Gatwick.

wrpac00
14-11-2005, 02:35
Just booked my son on the 15th of August flight. Just got to book his return flight from Stansted (can't do that until Jan-Feb time) and his hotel.

14-11-2005, 09:51
Just booked my son on the 15th of August flight. Just got to book his return flight from Stansted (can't do that until Jan-Feb time) and his hotel.
[/quote]

So is he flying from Stansted or Glasgow to Sanford?

wrpac00
14-11-2005, 15:07
Julie,

He is flying Glasgow to Sanford, I need to sort out an Easyjet flight from Stansted to Glasgow for the 14th as the flight from Glasgow is at 09:30 and then the return on the 30th.

Sorry for the confusion[msnembarrased]

14-11-2005, 15:21
Julie,

He is flying Glasgow to Sanford, I need to sort out an Easyjet flight from Stansted to Glasgow for the 14th as the flight from Glasgow is at 09:30 and then the return on the 30th.

Sorry for the confusion[msnembarrased]
[/quote]

Got it now I'm with you Paul[msnwink]

millie
21-11-2005, 17:15
Can't wait to hear how these flights turn out. We usually drive to Manchester and fly Virgin but on the way back it is a nightmare as you are driving when shattered. Having said that we stay with friends and it is a great chance to see them too!

dcnurse
01-12-2005, 23:14
Have just booked flights for next Aug costing £2524 for 6 adults & 2 Children![msnsmile2]
Have also booked flights from Stansted to Glasgow for £38 pp with Air Berlin and hotel room at Glasgow airport for the night before departure for £61.50 per family of 4 (including breakfast) [clap]

Although this is a no frills service that is all we have just received from Thomsonfly[msnsad]

wrpac00
02-12-2005, 03:15
Denise, I have just looked at the Air Berlin flights and they OK. Will have to check with No 1 son tomorrow. The Express by Holiday Inn looks a deal to doesn't it.

dcnurse
02-12-2005, 05:16
Yes Paul, lets just hope its not all too good to be true[msnwink]

wrpac00
02-12-2005, 15:34
Well I am trying out No 1 son on it first, he can be the guinea pig.

wrpac00
07-12-2005, 23:56
Denise, whilst searching to see if there were any other flights to Glasgow I found that Thomas Cook were doing the same Air Berlin flights for £32-10. Another funny thing, whilst trying to book him a room I had to call them as he doesn't have a CC and he would need to show them mine. I was given their direct number which I called and was given a price of £50!!!! Very strange.

dcnurse
23-06-2006, 19:40
Has anyone used this new service yet? We are booked for August and am interested to hear any comments[msnwink]

Clare R
24-06-2006, 03:21
Alastair - forget the US to Scotland trade, whilst in theory it should work I doubt that it will. I am from Bristol and we have a daily Bristol to Newark flight which started with a great flourish of all the US businessmen and tourists that were going to use the service to visit the Cotswolds and the West of England.

I have used the service many times in the past year and have yet to find an American on a flight, it is used for British people to get to a US hub airport to go off hither thither across the States and for people from Cornwall and Devon who don't want to travel all the way to Heathrow or Gatwick.

Clare
http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1367.aspx

tawny
25-06-2006, 01:51
Hi All,

We have friends 7 in total booked on FG flights leaving on Thurs 29th June 06 . They have booked the no frills part. As we live only 5 mins away from Glasgow Airport we are very keen to see what they think .I will pass on their comments. I have asked then to check out each of the 3 seating arrangements and see if they think it will be worth it to pay more. Everyone I have spoken to wish this company every success as we really don't have the choice that you get from either Man or Lgw. My only concern is the fact that they only have that 1 aircraft and a lot of their future buisness will depend on how well it performs with its hectic schedule.

dan
25-06-2006, 16:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dcnurse
Has anyone used this new service yet? We are booked for August and am interested to hear any comments[msnwink]
[/quote]We fly out with them on July 5th (not long now!:D[msncool]), so I'll keep you posted.

dcnurse
27-06-2006, 04:02
Thanks Tawny & Lynn
Look forward to your postings[msnwink]

ali and boyz
28-06-2006, 01:54
there has been good reviews on another forum of people who are just back. they are also doing flights during the winter, which for us up here in Scotland is a first. there summer 2007 timetable is also now out.

Doc
04-07-2006, 13:57
Just returned from three weeks in Florida, and used this new service from Glasgow. We flew the economy no frills service, and paid just under £200 each.

I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Flights were on time, the plane is reasonably new, and although they dont have seatback TVs, there are movies on a large screen (but you do need to buy headsets).
Above all the service was excellent, they couldnt do enough for you. They will make hot food whenever you need it, and took time to talk to everyone about their holidays and the new service.

Remember there is no meal service, although you can prebook a meal for £8 or buy food on board, and you can also prebook a seat.
The flights we were on seemed to be about 75% full, so there were spare seats to stretch out and get a sleep.

2 points to remember - there are no pillows or blankets (so have something warm to wear) and they are strict on luggage allowances.

Above all I urge people to get behind this direct service from Scotland. They are now booking through Xmas and into next year. (3 times a week during winter, daily from May 07)

dan
04-07-2006, 14:46
Thanks for the great feedback Doc. [msnsmile2]

I am flying Premium Economy with them tomorrow and this means I get; priority check-in, priority boarding, 30kg luggage allowance, 34" seat pitch, full meal service, complimentary drinks throughout the flight, complimentary headsets, in-flight entertainment (although individual tv's are only mentioned in the Business Class)

So far, I have chosen our seating online and selected our in-bound and out-bound meals. This gets the thumbs up from me! [msnsmile2]