PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

sonofsos
03-06-2003, 12:40
I think this site is great and it has given me a lot of useful info for when I visit Florida in 4 weeks time. I've been twice before and I love the place.
This will be our first stay in a Villa and the kids can't wait to have there own pool. We are not sure were we are staying in Kissimmee, we won't find out until we get our tickets, but looking at all the different housing areas I'm sure I won't be disappointed :D.

All the best Baz

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
03-06-2003, 20:42
Hi Baz
Glad that you enjoy these forums, have a great vacation and don't forget we all love to read the trip reports and any tips.

Happy holidays[8D]

Sarah

gilly
03-06-2003, 23:38
Hi Baz, we are also going in 4 weeks, staying in Crescent Lakes. I dont think you'll be dissapointed with the villa you get allocated as they all seem to have such high standards. Have a good hol.

Gilly[8D]

chrisj
04-06-2003, 23:09
Baz

I agree this site is the best, I ask a question, get lots of answers and sites to visit.
I have so much information now which im sure will make our trip brilliant. I searched for
a villa on here, found one but it was taken and then got some emails from other owners and within
an hour had picked a Villa and the holiday was set.

Trouble is we still have 6 weeks to go

sonofsos
05-06-2003, 13:50
I wish I had found this site earlier when I was booking my holiday. I would rather have booked the Villa direct from one of the owners instead of giving the greedy travel agents the money. I'll know the next time :)

Baz

Ps Only 24 days and a wake up to go :D

Cowboy
05-06-2003, 14:16
Hi Baz,
Welcome aboard!
Hope you get as much pleasure as I do from this forum. Everyone is great. Like you, I wished I had been aware of this forum from the start. I have only been on for about 6 months and learned one heck of a lot. I wished I could have had the info. from this forum when we purchased our villa in 2000.
As John says, have a great vacation and let us have your report when you return.

Mike

chrisj
05-06-2003, 16:03
Baz

looks as though you might be on your way back when we are on our way out there

have a great time

Chris

Harmony
05-06-2003, 19:47
Hi Baz,

If you have any questions before you depart on your holiday just post them on this forum and I'm sure you'll get plenty of help and advise. Have a great holiday and we look forward to hear more from you.

Just SEVEN days till we go :D:D:D:D