PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Confusion

wrpac00
27-10-2005, 16:42
Now you need a degree to work out the Disney tickets can someone tell me that if I buy a Magic Your Way Magic Plus 4 day ticket (No expiry) with 3 optional admissions do the optional admissions never expire as well?

blott
27-10-2005, 16:43
The options are non-expiry too.

Macka
27-10-2005, 17:04
Ahhh, now you see, if the first day comes after the day before and the non expiry portion of your ticket is used before the expiring portion, then the last afternoon of the magic your way plus extra ticket entitles you to leave earlier than day before you arrived in the first place.

Unless it's pancake tuesday.

wrpac00
27-10-2005, 17:10
Thanks Blott, why are these tickets so complex now?

florida4sun
27-10-2005, 20:35
If you thuink about it, it is a much better system as people can now buy exactly waht they need.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
Thanks Blott, why are these tickets so complex now?
[/quote]

wrpac00
27-10-2005, 21:34
Martin, I see what you mean is some ways but when there were only about 5 types it was easy now there are over 50 options!!!

normajohnp
28-10-2005, 00:49
Hi Martin,
My sister has about 15 days for water parks as she is not a great lover of them.The new tickets are ideal for her as she just buyes the parks she wants.This year we still had a couple of days left on our tickets so did not need to buy any, she did. When they came out to join us she was going on and on bragging about the great deal she got from a site on the web for her 3 ten day no expiry hopper tickets. I had told her to check out your`s but she was adament that nobody could do them cheaper than this site she found and she had checked all the other site`s. So she gave me the web site address it is as follows

www.park-tickets.com.!!!!!

I could of killed her.I now keep telling her how she lost me O.V points.I think I will take her to a water park just to push her in.

Norma