PDA

View Full Version : Using Disney Tickets

chris
26-10-2005, 22:32
In the past we've always bought our Disney tickets, used them to get in then Mum looks after them all and dishes them out when needed. This time when we went in we had to put our fingers into the machine. How long do they keep the fingerprint data? ie The next time we enter will the same person have to use the same ticket or do they just store it for the day?

berni_richards
26-10-2005, 22:37
Chris
we went in sept this year they (disney) do not know or care if the wrong person goes in on a ticket we had twins in our group accidentally they used the wrong ticket no problems then me and my friend swapped tickets the next time we went still no problems this is a system they want to implement it is not yet there but no one is suppossed to know.

A staff member from disney told me it is used to stop people giving their tickets to others instead of buying their own.

hope this helps though they may make the system work correctly one day

Berni

florida4sun
26-10-2005, 22:52
You would need to mark the tickets, Disney can turn of the biometrics if the sytem is playing up. Using the same ticket each time will save you any hassle.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chris
In the past we've always bought our Disney tickets, used them to get in then Mum looks after them all and dishes them out when needed. This time when we went in we had to put our fingers into the machine. How long do they keep the fingerprint data? ie The next time we enter will the same person have to use the same ticket or do they just store it for the day?
[/quote]

millie
27-10-2005, 00:13
When we were there in June there was a cast member at the gates to the monorail station/ferryboat (at the other side of the ticket booths) asking you to show that you had signed each ticket.

We also had to use the same ticket as my fingerprints would not register on someone elses.

We all had different pictures on ours - cinderellabration, soarin etc so it was quite easy to know at a glance whos was whos.

Not really a problem.

E. Cosgrove
27-10-2005, 00:49
We were all asked to sign our tickets as well.

chris
28-10-2005, 22:37
We had our old tickets so there's nowhere to sign them but we've got to get new ones for next year as we've used them up.[V]

E. Cosgrove
28-10-2005, 22:40
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chris
We had our old tickets so there's nowhere to sign them but we've got to get new ones for next year as we've used them up.[V]
[/quote]
If you have the old style tickets you will not be asked to fingerprint, we used some at Blizzard Beach this year and just put them through the machine.......I think!![msneek]

Sally D
28-10-2005, 23:53
We had the old style ones and had to do the fingerprints in every park.

christhear
29-10-2005, 00:03
We have got the ones prior to Magic your way tickets. Both adult tickets have the same picture so we just use which ever one we get, have had no problems to date. Still have to do the finger squeeze thing