01-06-2003, 15:12
Hi its me with yet another question

My Camera has rechargeable batteries, Obviously our plugs are not the
same, but even with one of those adaptor plugs, will my charger work

Thanks
Chris

Carla
01-06-2003, 15:41
Yes it will. Take your own adaptor plug with you.

chrisj
01-06-2003, 16:04
Thanks Carla

florida4sun
01-06-2003, 21:51
Yep just takes twice as long. Unless the transromer states 110 - 230v in which case it wall adapt and take the same time.

quote:Originally posted by chrisj

Hi its me with yet another question

My Camera has rechargeable batteries, Obviously our plugs are not the
same, but even with one of those adaptor plugs, will my charger work

Thanks
Chris

Biggus
01-06-2003, 23:17
ChrisJ,
Our digital camera batteries charged in the same time as they take in the UK - but our charger (Kodak Easyshare dock) is 110-230v as Florida4Sun says. But just to be sure - get yourself down to Wal-Mart and buy the batteries from their photgraphic section - in our case the CRV3 batteries that we used were 1/2 the price that you can get them in our local Jessops!!
Hope this helps,

Biggus:D

chrisj
01-06-2003, 23:48
Thanks for all your help and advice.

Chris

Madabouttigger
02-06-2003, 22:57
;)
Hi Chris,
We flew out to Orlando in March and kept both the digital camera and Camcorder as hand luggage. We charged all the batteries before we went including the spares. When we arrived all the batteries for both cameras had gone flat. This has never happened before and didnt happen on the return trip so I cant explaine what happened. Its maybe an Idea to check your batteries when you arrive just to check they are OK before you set off filming.
Have a good trip.
Tigger

chrisj
03-06-2003, 17:13
Thanks for that. I will make sure they are fully charged before we set off to one
of the parks. Also as mentioned earlier on. I will get some new ones as they are
cheaper than in the UK

Not long now (6 weeks 2 days), kids are getting excited