PDA

View Full Version : Best Diner u will ever eat in is .....

KingKong
01-06-2003, 01:47
Sweet Tomato on IDrive up near belz.

This place is truly the KING of diners.

You walk in and march down the vedges,they got the lot.

Then the bakery with fresh cooking pasta,s 4 types.

Pizza,Soups garlic breads.

Bake potato and baked sweet potatos.

Then when you finally stuffed you check the sweet section.

BAM....cakes,muffins,ice creams fruit.

Everything is spottless clean and service perfect.

All for 8 dollars.(WOW)

I love that place only thing it dont have is a cold beer.For some reason it dont serve booze.

Marks outa 10 tho ......10

[:p]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
01-06-2003, 02:46
Thanks for the report, we have not made it to ST yet - it is on our must do list for our next trip. we are advised that it is 100% vegetarian - heaven!!!!

Perhaps one of the reasons that they don't sell beer is that a lot of it is not vegetarian - clarification with icinglas(sp?)fish scales. Not sure if US beer go through the same process must ask my sister-in-law as she was interviewed on the BBC's Breafast programme about it when she worked for the Vegetarian Society.

My husband's eyes have lit up at the price.

Sarah

Carla
01-06-2003, 05:29
I'll second the recommendation. Sweet Tomato is really good. We are not veggies and didn't miss the lack of meat in any way. The salads are delicious. I particularly enjoyed the soups.

It is a lovely place to go to when you have had a day at Universal or Islands of adventure, mainly because it's pretty close and you can then easily hop back onto the I-4 to get back home.

orlandobabe
16-06-2003, 02:10
I'm pretty sure we passed one on The osceola Parkway-can anyone confirm-somewhere between Lowe's and the turn off for Boggy Creek.