PDA

View Full Version : Country Bear Jamboree

Macka
19-10-2005, 11:56
This show is one of our Favourites, but I don't think anyone else likes it much?

We went in this show after seeing it many times but not fancying it much. We went with my father in law, who, when he saw the big guy singing blood in the saddle, went into apoplexy, he just couldn't stop laughing, and in the end, everyone was laughing at him laughing at the bears. It's been a bit special ever since. I heard theyn were going to close it, I hope not.

E. Cosgrove
19-10-2005, 12:18
Oh dear, will never forget my husband falling asleep in this one and snoring really loudly[zzz][zzz][zzz][zzz]
This was many years ago when the boys were small have never chanced it since[msnwink]

SG
19-10-2005, 15:48
Well we like it Macka so your not on your own[msnwink]

Macka
19-10-2005, 16:16
Ahaaa! Shirley and Liz, we appear to have alove hate relationship here. A bit like "it's a small world" then..

What about the Tikki birds? This was the first thing I saw at Disney many years ago and I was discumknockerated by it, I still like it but have to go in on my own.[msnwink]

Paula D-S
19-10-2005, 20:17
I'm not that fused on CBJ however the kids love it, it's for them anyway, isn't it?[msnwink]

Love the enchanted tiki rooms though.

SG
19-10-2005, 20:30
When we first saw the Tiki birds ten years ago we loved them but we were really disappointed with the modern version that we saw a few weeks ago.

Macka
20-10-2005, 12:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caitlin
I'm not that fused on CBJ however the kids love it, it's for them anyway, isn't it?[msnwink]

Love the enchanted tiki rooms though.
[/quote]

Yes, CBJ is for kids.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnwink]

Stephenkingswood
20-10-2005, 21:59
Where is this show?
How long is it on for?

Stephenkingswood
20-10-2005, 22:00
Where is this show?
How long is it on for?

Daglish
20-10-2005, 22:03
Don't worry Macka - we have to go to the Tikki Birds everytime we go to Magic Kingdom as Philip loves it! Mind you I have to admit that I quite like the Country Bear Jamboree, although don't do it every visit.

Each to their own, as they say, and at least in Florida you will find something to suit all tastes!

Macka
21-10-2005, 11:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Daglish
Don't worry Macka - we have to go to the Tikki Birds everytime we go to Magic Kingdom as Philip loves it! Mind you I have to admit that I quite like the Country Bear Jamboree, although don't do it every visit.

Each to their own, as they say, and at least in Florida you will find something to suit all tastes!
[/quote]

yes Indeed, each totheir own, wouldn't do at all if we were all the same. (Ooh Philip, your secret's out [laugh])
Steve, Country Bear Jamboree is in The magic Kingdom (Forntierland I think) and goes for about 20 minutes, I'll say no more so as not to risk ruining the show for you.[msnwink]

lynny
06-08-2006, 16:49
Quite liked CBJ..its a classic but got a bit boring..children got restless.[msntongue] but it was nice to sit down after all the queueing.

CarolAnn
06-08-2006, 17:20
I think I would like to see this particular show updated. We certainly wouldn't go now (daughter too old), but it was tough going when she was younger too[msncry] I would say, at best it is a good place to have a sit and rest your wary feet, but no more[msnsad]