PDA

View Full Version : 3 bedroom/2 bathroom villa for sale

Mad Hatter
16-10-2005, 16:02
Unfortunately we've decided to put the villa up for sale. About a year ago a 2lb in weight pomeranian turned up on our doorstep & refused to leave.With her bad eye sight we can only leave her with the most trusted person & thats not always convient,so the villas up for sale.Its 4 years old. I've fitted solar panels in Feb this year.It has no problem with bookings.Xmas/New year 2 weeks full,Jan/Feb full,then Mar/April/May all months have 3 weeks booked and others booked throughout till Novemeber 2006.We're going over for 6 days on 5th Nov 05,so if anyone is over & would like a look get in touch.I have a great management co who I would recommend to the purchaser,they get bookings for you but you don't really need them.All the bookings for 2006 are my own. Its not over priced and if you see inside & you genuinely want a villa you would buy it.$275,000

Shirley G
16-10-2005, 16:49
What community is it on and have you any pictures or other details please.

Mad Hatter
16-10-2005, 19:35
Just a couple of bits to add,thats to all of you for the interest. The pool faces south west so the sun arrives on the pool deck around 9am and stays till sunset.Great to sit in the hot tub as it goes down.Also Home owners Assoc fees are only $300 per year and plenty of back up funds in the Kitty.
Regards
Alan

suegooding
16-10-2005, 23:14
Please could we see some photos as well, thanks.