PDA

View Full Version : Howl O Scream-Halloween at Busch

orlandobabe
16-10-2005, 02:35
My son, son in law and their friend did this on Thursday night-thought it was brilliant and quite scary.

It's on Thurs, Fri and Sat -shuts at 3am Sat and 1am Thurs.

It's a separate admission-we visited the park by day and upgraded to the Howl o Scream for $25 on the night.

On Halloween nights park shuts a tad too early at 5pm-so you might want to consider this when planning your visit.

wrxppp
27-03-2006, 01:22
Just come across this post. Thinking of going to Florida for Haloween, so whats this all about, has anyone done this experience and can give feed back?[8D]

Jo

esprit
27-03-2006, 21:25
Its fun. The park closes and reopens at night with loads of haunted houses, scary attractions and performers dressed as ghosts and ghouls and running around with chain saws etc as well as some of the usual rides open. There are also some shows on, scary ones different from the usual ones. There is a seperate charge, ie you cannot pay for the day and stay for the night, even annual pass holders have to pay to get in. It is a lot less crowded than the Universal Halloween Horror nights which I found too busy and stressful to be really enjoyable the last time i went.