PDA

View Full Version : Realtors

cherry
29-05-2003, 01:36
Did anyone watch BBC Escape to the sun.We were impressed with a lady who was a realtor. We think her name was carol, does anyone know her last name.Or can anyone recommend another good one?

DMC
29-05-2003, 18:32
Hi Cherry

Escape to the Sun has caused a huge amount of interest from people in the UK wishing to buy a property in Orlando.

The company shown in the programme was Resortquest.

Resortquest is like a franchise and is operated in the Orlando area by Jean Styles ( you will remeber her from the progamme ).

They do have a list of Agents but the lady you refer to doesn't appear on their list, the only one you might recognise is Daniel Vanzelli, who was studying to become a Real Estate Agent on the show, guess he passed his exams !!

Hope this helps.

Best of luck.

DMC

JB
30-05-2003, 03:46
Hi Cherry
One of the other realtors featured in that show was a lady called Judi Paulk. She sold me a home in Westridge back in '97 and we still keep in touch when I visit Florida. She has been their (Styles Realtors)top agent for many years and gives excellent service. Her main concern is to get you the home you want and not the one the builders are trying to off-load. Her web site is http://judithpaulk.realtor.com or her e-mail address is judithpaulk@sprintmail.com . Tell her JB from the UK and Westridge reccommended her and I'm sure you will be well taken care of.