PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Maria Knight
06-10-2005, 13:33
I hope someone can help me!
We purchased some tickets for Mickey's Christmas Party from wdw official site. Since we have recieved them and having read the attached letter it seems that they are only vaild from 7pm-12am.
It did not mention this on the web-site. We are taking a 6 month old baby with us so late evening is not suitable. We want to e-mail them but we only have a phone number for them.Yesterday we tried phoning them in Florida but we were kept waiting for at least ten minutes, we then left our name and phone number with them but they have not got back to us. Does anyone have an e-mail address for them or do you know if these tickets will let us in the park in the day time?
I hope some one can help!

Ruth
06-10-2005, 13:43
Those tickets will not be valid for day time. MVMCP only happens in the evening after the park closes on selected days. If you are in during the day you have to leave and then re-enter using the MVMCP ticket as it is a separate event. I am not sure if they are refundable, you will need to contact them or read the terms and conditions of sale. Sorr I can't give you more positive news.

Maria Knight
06-10-2005, 14:56
Thanks Ruth for the info, I now know that they will not be any good to us.

If any one has an e-mail address for Walt Disney parks could you please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

CERICROWLEY
06-10-2005, 17:33
Maria

I have just been on WDW website and copied the link to the contact us page.

Which has a sumission shee to fill in. See if this helps

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdwi/en_GB/contact/contactUs

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-10-2005, 18:29
If you cannot get a refund for them you could look at selling them on eBay...not ideal but at least you can get most of your money back.

Maria Knight
06-10-2005, 19:01
Ceri, thank you very much for the link. I have now written to them,i just hope that they answere my e-mail.

John, i hope that i won't have to sell them, the web-site should make it clear that the tickets are for the evening only.

Ruth
07-10-2005, 00:07
Maria, if you can't get a refund let me know how many tickets you have (adults/children) and for what date. We are considering going but have done nothing about getting tickets yet.

Maria Knight
08-10-2005, 14:49
Thanks Ruth,

Have now left phone message and e-mailed twice but have yet to receive a response. Very disapointing!

Will let you know what happens.

Maria Knight
12-10-2005, 18:16
Thanks everyone!

Disney have offered a refund.

blott
12-10-2005, 18:36
That's good news for you Maria, great result! :)

jen
18-10-2005, 16:33
This party is really good family fun, we have visited now for the last 3 years and have tickets booked for this year also.

If you are in Magic Kingdom during the day and have tickets for the evening you simply need to get a wrist strap available from cast members (employees) from around mid afternoon and you can stay in the park. You do not need to leave and re-enter with the different ticket.

They move everyone that is staying for the evening into Tommorrow Land and entertain you with shows and rides until the full event gets underway, it's great fun and not busy at this time so you get to ride Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain etc over and over again with hardly any lines!

Have fun :)

Jen

ucyoungblood
30-09-2008, 22:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Maria Knight
Thanks everyone!

Disney have offered a refund.
[/quote]

How did you recieve a refund? We found an online post that said to send them back for refund. So we just mailed them back today certified mail. Did they just credit back your card or what happened?