PDA

View Full Version : [edited out] Villa in Crescent Lakes

DeeDee
05-10-2005, 21:23
We rented [named edited out] villa from September 24-27th.Their villa was gorgeous.It was a 3 Bedroom/2 Bath home with the master bedroom having an ensuite bath.Very,very nice furnishings.The pool was huge..33ft by 17ft and 9ft deep! Wow it was great.The location was perfect.Close by restaurants and stores.
We were very happy with this villa and we were planning a future visit until we got home and found an e-mail from the owner.
He stated that their management company ([edited out]) found a 'huge stain' on the rug.
I was shocked to say the least.I e-mailed the owner back and asked where the stain was located and what kind of stain it was.Well he e-mailed me a rude letter stating that 'where the stain is located was irrelevant'!! What? If he is going to charge me a $100.00 out of my Security Fee I at least have the right to know the specifics.
I have contacted the owner and the management company and both of them refuse any specific information on this 'stain'.
We cleaned up and checked the house before we left and none of us (their were 4 Adults)saw any kind of stain at all on their rug.
It is sad that I found it necessary to report both the owner and the
management company to the BBB,Orange County Consumer Fraud division and the Florida State Attorney General.
We have rented many homes in the Orlando area and have never had any problems.And have certainly never run across a home owner like this one.
We inspected this home ourselves before we left and we saw NO stain on the rug.
I really feel bad I had to take this course of action.
Dee

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-10-2005, 21:37
I think this may have already been discussed at http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_24699.asp

DeeDee
05-10-2005, 22:06
Thank you for the link to the discussion about my villa rental....

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-10-2005, 22:57
You're welcome [msnsmile].

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DeeDee
Thank you for the link to the discussion about my villa rental....
[/quote]