PDA

View Full Version : Disney Water Parks

ClareC
05-10-2005, 01:47
I'm about to order my tickets but just need to ask a quick question. My mother isn't sure whether she will be coming to the water parks with us or not so can't decide whether she needs the options added on.

If she gets a base ticket without the options but then decided to join us at Typhoom Lagoon would she be able to use one of the days on her base ticket or do they not accept those at the water parks? I wouldn't want her to have to pay at the gate[msnscared]

florida4sun
05-10-2005, 02:05
Hi,
you can only use the option days for entry to Water Parks. Or you can pay at the gate but this works out more expensive than taking a ticket with options.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ClareC
I'm about to order my tickets but just need to ask a quick question. My mother isn't sure whether she will be coming to the water parks with us or not so can't decide whether she needs the options added on.

If she gets a base ticket without the options but then decided to join us at Typhoom Lagoon would she be able to use one of the days on her base ticket or do they not accept those at the water parks? I wouldn't want her to have to pay at the gate[msnscared]
[/quote]

ClareC
05-10-2005, 03:09
Thank you Martin. I thought that might be the case but just wanted to double check.

paulm
05-10-2005, 16:21
Why doesn't she go with you and have a nice relaxing day sun bathing and watching people having a good time at the water park, rather than be on her own ?
The rest of the party won't be on the rides all day so will keep her company some of the time.
She could also look after your possessions rather than have pay for a locker.