PDA

View Full Version : furniture

chrizzy100
27-05-2003, 05:15
We may not move all our furniture from Mass to Orlando....so I need the name of a good few furniture shops....anyone any ideas.....:)

Beds..sofa beds....more than anything else....maybe the odd end table and coffee table...interesting lamps....anything I can't pick up from sears....
:)

sterlingvillas
27-05-2003, 08:25
In the last 2 years we have furnished 3 homes in Orlando and driven a moving truck down from Canada. I think I have been to every furniture store more than a few times. My two favorites were Rooms to Go on Orange Blossom trail near the Florida Mall (ask for Troy). I found good interesting lamps there at good prices. The other place I have found good is Furnitureland USA at the south end of Orange Blossom Trail (about a mile north of Hwy 192). Ask for Mike Randazzo. He is good and has given us good deals many times. Their phone number is 407-847-8518. Furnitureland USA doesn't waste money on a fancy show room, but they have good quality and prices.

chrizzy100
28-05-2003, 06:37
Thank you.......I'll write that down.....I'm not one of the world shoppers......my husbands a lucky man they tell him........:)