PDA

View Full Version : Songs

lynn and ray
28-09-2005, 23:03
Do any disney songs from the rides get into your head so that you keep singing them over and over and they wont go away.

We get hooked on Carousel of Progress and theres a great big beautiful tomorrow and splash mountains 'sure as your born' with brer rabbit

Jo
28-09-2005, 23:34
I daren't mention "It's a small world"- you either love it[msnsmile2] or hate it[V]!

Paula D-S
29-09-2005, 01:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jo
I daren't mention "It's a small world"- you either love it[msnsmile2] or hate it[V]!
[/quote]

That was the song that came into my head as soon as I read the first post. I love the Jurassic Park one at IOA, got that one as my ringtone (sad I know)

Paula

philgrove
29-09-2005, 01:31
I had Fantasmic as my ring tone for a long time (had small world before and got a little fed up with it) now my ring tone is the music to the Princess parade from Disneyland Paris.
"A Disney kind of day"

Just great last week when it rang and it was the Disney Store offering me an interview for Xmas staff talk about a Disney day!!!!!!!!

Karen.

Daglish
29-09-2005, 02:21
Initially I was going to mention 'Small World' but then I remembered 'Imagination' with Figment before they changed the ride at Epcot.

Have to say I prefered the old version of this ride!

becbecs
29-09-2005, 03:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jo
[/quote]

This has to be one of the most annoying songs ever. [gun][gun][gun] Get rid of it Disney

brizzle
29-09-2005, 12:10
The Chrimbo song that goes 'It's the most wonderful time of the year...'
It's not a Disney song as such but it has a Disney connection.

I tend to go a lot at Christmas and all the piped music in the parks is Christmas music. That song gets into my head and stays. No matter where I hear it it reminds me of Disney.

Also some sections of the music from Illuminations at EPCOT and I know which fireworks accompany it (sad I know)...

And that child singing in Wishes, 'Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight....'

Ooo, getting excited now.

Brizzle.
'26 days or so'

Macka
29-09-2005, 18:11
iiiiit's a small world aaaafter all,
It's a smaaall, smaaall woooooooorld.
La La laaa laaa laaa la la laaa laaa laaa
La La laaa laaa laaa la la laaa laaa laaa
La la laa la la laaa la la laaa la la laa
la la laa laa laa laa laaaaaa.
:D:D:D:D

lynn and ray
29-09-2005, 21:52
I know its sad but i came home with illuminations reflections of earth at epcot cd

Also got fantasmic and spectromagic.

We have speakers in the garden so that we can brainwash all the neighbours!

THEY WILL LISTEN TO DISNEY MUSIC

Going this year at xmas for the first time and cant wait to see what i can get my hands on

Philgrove, you are lucky getting a phone call about disney xmas staff thats more than lucky!

Also got wishes and many more

Newhomebuyer
30-09-2005, 21:30
I used to love the wa -way song that the played for the Tapestry of nations parade at Epcot.
I don't know what it was called but if you ever watched Tapestry of Nations (or indeed dreams a couple of years later) you will know the one I mean.

Maz
01-10-2005, 00:33
I can't believe that - I thought we were the only sad people in the world who sing the Carosel of Progress Song.

I also love its a small world.

Debbie

lynn and ray
01-10-2005, 16:42
Debbie

You are not the only sad one who cant stop singing Carousel of Progress

Do you like the last bit when they burn the turkey?

:D

amy
03-10-2005, 00:40
The old tune they used to use for the night time parade at Magic Kingdom, 'Electro Spectro Magic'was a real catchy tune that stayed with you for days.