PDA

View Full Version : Paying Balance

AngelaB
28-09-2005, 11:45
We have booked our flights with Charter Travel.The balance is due in November, does anyone have a preference of how they have settled up with Charter Travel...ie: over the phone with debit/credit card or sending a cheque???
Thanks[msnsmile2]

ravtino
28-09-2005, 11:50
We have just paid for our next holiday with them and I sent a cheque as they have a charge if you pay by credit card, so its either cheque or debit card.:D

Ray&Sarah
28-09-2005, 11:52
We sent a cheque, the charge was a bit steep on the credit card.[msnoo][msnsmile]

LiesaAnna
28-09-2005, 12:14
didnt notice the charges!! we paid by debit card! think the extra charges are with credit cards?

steph_goodrum
28-09-2005, 13:22
If you pay your deposit by credit card you don't get charged on that at the time but if you pay the balance by credit card as well then you pay charges on the full amount (inc deposit).

We try and use debit card/check for that reason.

ravtino
28-09-2005, 17:22
Now theres something I didn't know, I always by deposit by credit card and balence by cheque, so it hasen't affected me but its one to bear in mind>

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:If you pay your deposit by credit card you don't get charged on that at the time but if you pay the balance by credit card as well then you pay charges on the full amount (inc deposit).

We try and use debit card/check for that reason[/quote]

blott
28-09-2005, 18:40
Paid ours by cheque but just be aware that they don't remind you of the date the balance is due and your flights will be cancelled if they don't receive the payment on time so make sure you make a note of the date.

Paula D-S
28-09-2005, 19:15
I too send a cheque to avoid credit card charges.

Paula

AngelaB
29-09-2005, 01:35
Thanks agaon everyone think i will send a cheque[msnsmile]