PDA

View Full Version : Strollers/Buggies at the Theme Parks

Carla
18-02-2002, 11:39
If you are taking young children with you who are not used to walking long distances, hire a stroller/buggy for them in each park. It doesn't matter what age they are, if they can fit into it then you and they will benefit from hiring one.

Not only does it give them a ride when they are tired, but it saves you having a squirming child on your shoulders and gives you somewhere to hang your bags/goodies while you walk the parks. My daughter used to have one even when she was 7 because she was quite small and just couldn't walk the tremendous distances for a whole day and evening.

markemma
18-02-2002, 13:20
I had thought of doing that last year but have you seen the cost of them to hire now, its cheaper to buy a buggy from Wal-mart for $14.00 and leave it in your home.
I cant remember how much they are to hire but I know its cheaper to buy one.
Emma

Ruth
23-02-2002, 02:10
We have left a double buggy and 2 single stollers at our villa for guests to use. It gives a significant saving at the parks if you have young children.

www.golfvillasflorida.com

Carla
27-02-2002, 12:47
The Wal-Mart buggies are great for little kids, but my 7 year old wouldn't have fitted in one of those, but she did in the Park buggies and thoroughly enjoyed herself. We just looked on it as a few dollars expense to keep her and us happy for about 12 hours at least.

Edited by - Margot on 27/02/2002 08:48:30

esprit
28-02-2002, 03:16
I love those strollers at Seaworld that are shaped like dolphins. They are so cool that I wish I still had a little one just so I could hire one. They are absolutely enormous too ( even big kids get tired after walking around for 8 hours)

Julie Carty

fiona
28-02-2002, 03:25
Some lovely soul left us a stroller for our guests to use. Haven't had any comments negative or positive. Most of our guests have children of school age, but that's presumably because we do alot through our girls' school - 4-18.

Fiona