PDA

View Full Version : Crush welcomes a forgetful friend!

CarolAnn
26-09-2005, 20:41
Crush's show has generated such a enormous interest and following, from the small to the taller dudes, that it has attracted the attention of my fav Disney character of ALL time!! Dory!![clap]
I understand she pops up at random with Crush now? I am so excited, we are so going to see Crush the turtle again, I don't care if we go in without a child under 8!![msnwink]
Has anyone see her in the show?[msnsmile2]

christhear
26-09-2005, 20:47
They closed the living seas whilst we out in August, not sure when its due to reopen - I couldn't believe how well this show was done, and yes Dori did turn up.

Ray&Sarah
27-09-2005, 02:19
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Crush's show has generated such a enormous interest and following, from the small to the taller dudes, that it has attracted the attention of my fav Disney character of ALL time!! Dory!![clap]
I understand she pops up at random with Crush now? I am so excited, we are so going to see Crush the turtle again, I don't care if we go in without a child under 8!![msnwink]
Has anyone see her in the show?[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

You're be okay Carol, you're about the right height![msnwink]:D Sorry couldn't resist.[msnsmile2]:D[msnsmile2]

CarolAnn
27-09-2005, 12:44
:D[msnwink]:D

Sally D
27-09-2005, 13:55
Disney website states that turtle talk with crush will be closed 21st August through to late November, sorry.

We won't get to see this, never been before, infact it is going to be our first time at Epcot.

brizzle
27-09-2005, 14:10
Noooooooooooooo, this was one of the best additions in the last few years at Disney. My kids are going to be so disappointed.

Oh well I suppose we've got Soarin', the new Cinderella show, MGMs stunt show and the new Pooh playground in MK to take their minds off it.

How hum, 4 weeks today

Brizzle.

CarolAnn
27-09-2005, 14:54
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[msnoo][msnsad][msnoo]I am "Crushed", Good job we have our tickets booked for next April then[msnwink]

Littletony
15-03-2006, 17:50
Just back from our hols and I have to say that Talk Turtle With Crush has to take the award for unexpected hit of the holiday.

We only went in on a whim, but it was the highlight of the day for all of our party (aged from 7 - 61). It probably helped that our son was selected by Crush for a question, but we were all very impressed and very entertained. [clap][clap][clap]

Make it part of yoru visit!! [msncool]

mizzy
15-03-2006, 22:50
will someone please tell me what is turtle talk with crush
is it an animated show sort of thing?

and where abouts in epcot will i find it

thanks Mizzy

Littletony
16-03-2006, 01:57
Turtle Talk with Crush uses advanced computer and animation technology to allow audience members to interact directly with an animated version of Crush, the laid-back sea turtle from Finding Nemo. Crush can move around on a very large computer screen, and backstage crew can control where he looks, and what kind of expressions he has while talking. Children will get a thrill when he talks directly to them, identifying them by the color of their "shell" (their clothing).

It is in the Living Seas Pavilion in EPCOT

Official disney link http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/entertainment/entertainmentDetail?id=TurtleTalkwithCrushEntertai nmentPage

mizzy
16-03-2006, 02:15
thanks for that Tony
my kids will love it, will put on our to do list
mizzy

wrightbuxton
17-03-2006, 23:18
Didn't know about this one. Will definately give it a try on our next visit - my daughter will love it[msnsmile2]

Julie

Pegasus928
04-06-2006, 17:15
This show is worth the entrance ticket to Epcot alone.
Personally our family can take Epcot or leave it - but the draw of Crush is to hard to resist.
I just hope it's stilll on next time we go.
Pegasus

CarolAnn
04-06-2006, 17:57
Well, I am ashamed to say.. we didn't make it in April 06[msnembarrased]For the first time in 15 years........we didn't go to Disney AT ALL!!!! Shock horror!! Didn't even make Downtown Disney[msnoo] We all survived, but I had forgot all about Dory turning up at Crush attraction[msncry] Now. Will we make it in October? I just can't believe we won't go next time[msnwink] Glad everyone who has been in to see Crush and Dory too, had a good time![msnwink]Not jealous at all , honest[msncry]

philgrove
05-06-2006, 18:07
How on earth did you manage NOT to go to Disney at all not even DD[msneek].

karen

Ray&Sarah
06-06-2006, 00:22
We very rarely go to Disney when in Florida now, our boys say they are too old.[msncry][msnwink][msnsmile2]

Pegasus928
06-06-2006, 04:20
I must admit we never went to any Disney parks this time around - although we did do Downtown Disney.
As people on here keep saying - Florida is so much more than the theme parks.

sammibabe
22-06-2006, 21:06
My little girl was over the moon as Crush talked to her. Then he asked where her parents were![msnembarrased] Crush then wanted to talk to her Dad - it made my day!

ALR
26-06-2006, 11:09
Not tried this one yet but my niece loves this film so I'm sure it will be a firm favourite.[msnwink]

ALR

lynny
06-08-2006, 16:55
Wow!! This one seems great! Im now extremly excited to go...My son Callum is 7 so should enjoy this [msnsmile][msnsmile2][msnsmile]