PDA

View Full Version : Southern Dunes 4 bed 3 bath villa for sale

DaveT
26-09-2005, 01:33
We are selling our larger than average (2,000 sq ft) four bed three bath villa on Southern Dunes.
Lovely quiet end of cul-de-sac location not overlooked and in lovely condition, to include all furnishings DM for more details

KJH
26-09-2005, 03:10
There seems to be an awful lot coming up for sale at Southern Dunes, anything we should know?

Kaz

26-09-2005, 10:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
There seems to be an awful lot coming up for sale at Southern Dunes, anything we should know?

Kaz
[/quote]

Kaz this was a prediction made to me some 18months ago, I was told that villas would start to come on the re sale market around this time[msnwink] Im not suggesting this is the case with DaveT but the prediction was as that many people who bought on the crest of the wave, 18-24 months down the road they would then find out what hard work it is to own and rent our their home[msnscared] Like I said not suggesting this is the case with DaveT but I have been watching the market and there are more villas coming on now.

Good luck with your sale Dave [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Shirley G
26-09-2005, 11:13
have sent you a DM. Can I have a link to see the villa Dave.

Mags
26-09-2005, 12:22
Although we have our 3 bedroom villa on Southern Dunes up for sale too. I think there are lots of other communities with homes for sale and our reason has nothing to do with the fact it is on Southern Dunes.

waterboy
26-09-2005, 15:01
.... and could it not be that many people buy their homes as investments and then this is the time to sell. People who DONT have a villa seem to say a little to much!!

Arby
26-09-2005, 15:46
I don't think there's any more homes coming on the market. I think it's a case of people wanting to do things themselves like renting out houses and try and get the best possible return by not using a realtor and doing a for sale by owner service.

Anyway good luck with the sale Dave T. Southern Dunes is a great place.

26-09-2005, 16:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by waterboy
.... and could it not be that many people buy their homes as investments and then this is the time to sell. People who DONT have a villa seem to say a little to much!!
[/quote]

Sorry but who are you refering too??

chrizzy100
26-09-2005, 18:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2

Kaz
[/quote]

Kaz this was a prediction made to me some 18months ago, I was told that villas would start to come on the re sale market around this time[msnwink] Im not suggesting this is the case with DaveT but the prediction was as that many people who bought on the crest of the wave, 18-24 months down the road they would then find out what hard work it is to own and rent our their home[msnscared] Like I said not suggesting this is the case with DaveT but I have been watching the market and there are more villas coming on now.

Good luck with your sale Dave [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Most people who got homes say around 3 years ago....in a lot of cases had the last of the good deals.....so they could be cashing in.....a lot of those homes have doubled in price.....

I think that homes are starting to come on the market where people can nolonger afford to run them....but where building is slow...I don't think we'll see the big rush to sell if that ever comes for a few years yet......

chrizzy100
26-09-2005, 18:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by waterboy
[/quote]

Maybe it because they have been following the market more because they are looking for the right time to buy........

After buying many owners have no interest in house prices........so it stands to reason that the people with the biggest interest are the next group of buyers.......

Cruella DeVilla
26-09-2005, 19:21
I have a colleauge whose parents own on SD and they are selling because they can get 50k+ more than what they paid for it.

chrizzy100
26-09-2005, 20:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
I have a colleauge whose parents own on SD and they are selling because they can get $50k+ more than what they paid for it.
[/quote]

Most people who got their houses a few years ago are looking at making $150k plus.............so I can see why they want to sell .....I have a neighbour in FL still after my house......I would make over $200k if I sold.....I wish I'd get the place for investment and not to live in......

KJH
26-09-2005, 23:02
I know if I sold my house on Glenbrook at the current re-sale prices, I would stand to make $160,000.

It's all relevant though, as I would have to pay as much again to buy new.

Kaz

KJH
26-09-2005, 23:04
Sorry didn't want to start an arguement about home sales at Southern Dunes, it's just that I have a realtor that sends over details of re-sales on all developments, but she has a whole seperate section dedicated to Southern Dunes and there seems to be a lot of them.

Kaz

DaveT
26-09-2005, 23:05

Kaz

Kaz nothing you should know, when we viewed and purchased there where loads of properties on SD for sale and on our last visit, in our opinion, there were no more or less for sale. Many people buy one then after a while move on to another new property because when they first look there are no new properties available for nearly 2 years.

chrizzy100
26-09-2005, 23:16
I like SD....if I had a villa there I would stay in FL a lot more.......the cost of hiring a car stops me doing that......but on SD you could walk to Walmart.....what more could you ask for.........[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Cruella DeVilla
27-09-2005, 00:36
It's near Manny's also..yum!

kokomo
28-09-2005, 01:10
Where is Glenbrook anyway, never heard of that community until today.

KJH
28-09-2005, 01:53
On the 27 next to Walmart and near Orange Tree.

Plenty of members on here.

Ruth
29-09-2005, 00:54
Do you advertise on this site? If so why not put a link to your villa in your signature:)

On the 27 next to Walmart and near Orange Tree.

Plenty of members on here.
[/quote]

bellaepovera
29-09-2005, 01:04
I dont think loads of homes for sale on SD, makes the place have any fault or reasons. Its time for owners to cash in and make big time money. I think the realtor in questions sells most of her homes in SD and that is why she is pushing there. If you do a search on the mls in all communities youll find tons for sale. Check out Terre Verde which is a fairly new community. Tons for sale there!

Kazzie
29-09-2005, 03:53
We have stayed in villas on Southern Dunes several times and I think its a lovely community.

Karen

LongLeaf
29-09-2005, 23:06
Hi Dave,

Have sent you a DM.

Hope you've received it.

Regards

KJH
30-09-2005, 03:16
I DON'T ADVERTISE ON HERE.

KJH
30-09-2005, 03:20
As I said before, it wasn't an aurgument I wanted, I asked a simple question due to a realtor sending info. She also sends over info on other communities as well.

Just out of interest Ruth, why do you want me to put the signiture next to my name?

KJH
30-09-2005, 03:22
Sincere apologies Dave, it seems to have taken over your post.

I hope you you make a sale asap. Best wishes.

Ruth
30-09-2005, 12:41
No need to shout at me:(I was only asking[:I]

I DON'T ADVERTISE ON HERE.
[/quote]

Ruth
30-09-2005, 12:41
Most owners who post on this forum also advertise on one of the three related sites. Potential guests often click on the link in our signature to have a look at our home, and hopefully will like what they see and will remember it for their next trip to Florida. I just did not want you to miss out on any bookings:)

Just out of interest Ruth, why do you want me to put the signiture next to my name?
[/quote]

chris c
30-09-2005, 14:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kazzie
We have stayed in villas on Southern Dunes several times and I think its a lovely community.

Karen
[/quote]

It is indeed!!