PDA

View Full Version : Flights in November

becbecs
24-09-2005, 17:57
Planning a trip in November from 10th - 13th to our New Villa to do the nessesary bits and bats and to take lots of Lovely photo,s. plus Trip to Seaworld, Epcot, Cheesecake Factory etc :D:D:DDon't tell the wife and kids.

Been pricing up flights and the cheapest I have come across was £300 return with Virgin, which I thought was great a direct route. Drawing on the expertise of you seasoned Florida travellers what sort of rate should I be getting for this time of year.

wrpac00
24-09-2005, 18:02
Sounds a good price to me. How you gonna fit all that in 3 days?

christhear
24-09-2005, 18:37
Only going for 3 days means you will have to use Scheduled flights so £300 sounds pretty good to me, Just seen in the paper BA has a sale on until 27th September so you give give them a go as well.

becbecs
24-09-2005, 21:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
Sounds a good price to me. How you gonna fit all that in 3 days?
[/quote]

Don,t know we will try my best.

becbecs
24-09-2005, 21:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by christhear
Only going for 3 days means you will have to use Scheduled flights so £300 sounds pretty good to me, Just seen in the paper BA has a sale on until 27th September so you give give them a go as well.
[/quote]

Thanks Christine will have a look.

summerset
25-09-2005, 01:11
I think you will be surprised how much time you need to sort out the little things .. we took a fortnight when we did our ours and interspersed the work with the holiday things .. but woud have not got the work bits done in 3 days, good luck

Rob