PDA

View Full Version : space mountain - loop?

wilfy
23-09-2005, 02:22
Please anyone, does space mountain roller coaster in magic kingdom have a loop. I say no, a friend says yes.

E. Cosgrove
23-09-2005, 02:57
Space Mountain Magic Kingdom does NOT have a loop.
Space Mountain Disneyland Paris does but I guess that wasn't the question[msnwink]

millie
23-09-2005, 03:09
No loop! - or I would not have gone on it!

dolphinv
23-09-2005, 03:22
Liz is correct, Orlando has none, Paris has got loop

florida4sun
23-09-2005, 03:26
No loop and the maximum speed is a surprising 28mph!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wilfy
Please anyone, does space mountain roller coaster in magic kingdom have a loop. I say no, a friend says yes.
[/quote]

CarolAnn
23-09-2005, 12:03
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun

[/quote]
[/quote]
Seriously???? I think I was sure there was no loop, but when you say 28mph...I am almost thinking.... I could cope with that,[msnembarrased]...Afraid it is one of the numerous rides I have been too shakey to get on in 14years!!!

christhear
23-09-2005, 12:08
There's definearely no loop, the only loop i can think of in Disney is Rock n' roller coaster at MGM. i can't believe the maximum speed is 28mph, it certainly feels faster. this is another one of my sons favourite rides, and at the end of August it was only a five minute wait to get on.

Ruth
23-09-2005, 12:49
My children all love this ride, even Hannah who is scared of most coasters. Once I got her on it for the first time she admitted that it was fine. James (5) and Harriet (8) have both started doing it as soon as they made the height requirement:)

wilfy
23-09-2005, 13:17
Our friend was on on this ride, and it broke down , and she's sure she heard people say they were hung upside down. But when your in the dark and on a slope... Anyway , thanks to all, looks like a bottle of plonk will be heading my way.

caroline
28-09-2005, 20:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn

[/quote]
[/quote]
Seriously???? I think I was sure there was no loop, but when you say 28mph...I am almost thinking.... I could cope with that,[msnembarrased]...Afraid it is one of the numerous rides I have been too shakey to get on in 14years!!!
[/quote]

Carol, I'm not particularly brave but I love this ride, We'll have to meet up there in October and I'll take you on[msnwink]

eagleydo
28-09-2005, 23:48
No loop and even a chicken like me can ride it. Mind you I did have my eyes closed for most of the ride if not all.:D

CarolAnn
29-09-2005, 01:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Carol, I'm not particularly brave but I love this ride, We'll have to meet up there in October and I'll take you on[msnwink]
[/quote]
Gulp!!! Caroline, I was hoping it would be, more a warm evening by the pool with a glass of something chilled sort of meet[msnwink][msnsmile2][msnwink]

gerry67
31-03-2006, 00:11
NO SPACE MOUNTAIN DEFINETLY HAS NO LOOP!!! :)

Sue and Jere
31-03-2006, 01:16
NO LOOP