PDA

View Full Version : Wonderworks

Theresa
18-02-2002, 04:22
Located on International Drive (the upside down house). Took us almost an hour to get through it all. Expensive for what it is, compared to this the Parks are very good value for money. This is just one of those tourist traps.

Carla
21-02-2002, 19:37
My kids (20 & 13) loved this place and so did their Dad (46 year old kid)! We spent a whole afternoon trying everything out and then rounded the visit off with a game of Laser Quest. However they are into anything to do with science, so perhaps that was the appeal.

We had great fun "putting" each other into giant bubbles! And playing the floor piano, just like in the movie Big. I got dragged into the hurricane just so that they could see if the wind was strong enough to straighten my curls!!!

It's a great afternoon out if your kids (and you) like to fiddle and experiment with things.

esprit
28-02-2002, 03:23
Anyone been to the night show they have, I think it is on a magic theme? That sounded interesting for s future visit.

Julie Carty

blott
05-03-2002, 16:52
Like Margot we found this really interesting and had a go on everything, including the hurricane machine. If you've also got kids who like to do experiements or fiddle with knobs, buttons, etc it's an idea place to keep them quiet for ages, particularly if it's a wet day.

Blott

orlandobabe
05-03-2002, 22:16
It's funny how one person's great time (Margot) is another woman's poison (Theresa).

I only have to see a bad write up and that puts me right off!

Orlandobabe