PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if Return Journey Names Changeable ?

coupleuk
18-09-2005, 23:56
Hi

We fly out to Sanford from Manchester on Jan 5th and are due to return on Jan 19th 2006.

The 2 seats are the 'premium economy' seats with travelcitydirect - with 38' seat pitch.

The seats cost us £450 each return.

We will not be using the return flights as we are touring the US and Canada for 12/18 months.

Does anyone know if the return only part of the tickets can be name-changed ?

If so, we will be more than happy to sell these tickets to anyone who may need them, for just £50 each.

So if you do the legwork and check with the company and they confirm name change is OK (I have no idea yes or no), we could meet-up in Orlando between 6th and 18th to hand over tickets/payment.

Thanks

Paul

Katys Grandad
19-09-2005, 11:40
I think it very unlikely - in effect what you are asking for is for the company/airline to issue 2 one-way tickets to different passengers for a return fare ticket.

Incidentally, I suspect you are technically breaching the ticket and fare rules by deliberately not taking the return leg. There may also be some immigration issues on the length of your stay.

CERICROWLEY
19-09-2005, 11:46
Paul

You cannot sell your tickets, As far as I know once you have used the first portion of the ticket is non transferable.

20-09-2005, 10:08
If you read your terms and conditions I would think they are non changable/non tranferable/non reundable - sorry[msnwink]