PDA

View Full Version : A New Apple Store in the Florida Mall

18-09-2005, 22:18
Apple has announced Super Saturday, Sept. 24th, when three new stores will hold their grand openings: Florida Mall in Orlando, Penn Square in Oklahoma City and South Hills Village in Pittsburgh (Penn.). These openings would put Apple at 124 stores, one short of their stated goal of having 125 open by the end of September.[msnwink]

amy
19-09-2005, 02:40
Hi Julie,

What have they described 'super Saturday' as?

more to the point.....are there any special offers on?
as I will be calling in for a new I-pod this Saturday.
I have looked on apples site and can't find a link to it, do you happen to have one?

regards

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
Apple has announced Super Saturday, Sept. 24th, when three new stores will hold their grand openings: Florida Mall in Orlando, Penn Square in Oklahoma City and South Hills Village in Pittsburgh (Penn.). These openings would put Apple at 124 stores, one short of their stated goal of having 125 open by the end of September.[msnwink]
[/quote]

19-09-2005, 10:05
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by amy

Hi Julie,

What have they described 'super Saturday' as?

more to the point.....are there any special offers on?
as I will be calling in for a new I-pod this Saturday.
I have looked on apples site and can't find a link to it, do you happen to have one?

regards

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
[/quote]
[/quote]

Here's the link.....

http://www.apple.com/retail/floridamall/week/20050925.html

I think its super Sat as they have 3 new stores opening on the same day[msnsmile]

amy
25-09-2005, 17:08
We went to the Grand opening yesterday, there where around 250 constantly queing to get into the store, we where 3 of them[msnwink].

A great store well worth a visit, but for accessories chech round for prices elsewhere first, I found the 'JBL on stage' at only $90 in Costco been looking at them back in the UK for around £120.