PDA

View Full Version : best western movieland

pippa01
17-09-2005, 21:07
Hi Everyone just to say hello and ask if anyone has stayed at this hotel any feedback appreciated

thanks

cheekychops05
22-09-2005, 16:12
Hi Pippa,

I have'nt stayed at the hotel, but i've just got back from Florida at the weekend. We are already looking to book our 2006 holiday and this is one hotel we are looking at.

We stayed at Days Inn international north end of International drive , we walked past best western Movieland and it did look like an Reasonable hotel.

Sorry i couldn't help any more. Its in a very good location!

Lianne

clairec
19-10-2005, 04:00
before i booked our stay in january, i read alot of mixed reports about this hotel and wasnt really that keen on it. Hhowever it was our first time in orlando and I liked the location so we went for it. Our room was quite spacious,clean, airy and quiet. I read alot of reports that this hotel was very noisy, but we had no problem. there is an i-ride stop and lynx stop right at the door, plus there is a free shuttle service to universal, seaworld, disney etc, so we had no problem at all getting around. we didnt like the restaurant at the hotel, and ate only breakfast on our first morning. this isn#t a problem either though as there are lots of places to eat nearby. the pool was quiet and clean which was great and there were loads of loungers. the staff were friendly and helpful. the hotel is cheap and cheerful and when your in orlando I find u use ur hotel to wash and sleep and thats it because u r so busy!
we are going back now in november to the same hotel and are really looking forward to it!