PDA

View Full Version : Wishes

Sally D
17-09-2005, 03:26
We have never seen this[msncry]

So can someone tell me the best place to be to watch.

We are off 13th October and plan to go the first Tuesday, thus avoiding the weekend, EMH and MNSSH(think thats right).

I am getting so excited and want it all to be right[msnsmile2]

Snapper
17-09-2005, 04:24
Whenever I photograph it Sally I always head for the big round space at the far end of Main Street (nearest the castle). I don't think there is a better place to watch from IMHO.

walden64
17-09-2005, 11:14
A couple of weeks ago we watched it from the pathway into Adventureland quite close to the circle Steve is suggesting.
There are a few benches there and we managed to get one.

The parks were very quite so we had a great view.

Personally I think that Wishes is the best of all the Disney firework shows - have a wonderful time

KarenScott
17-09-2005, 12:08
Hi, I agree with the above.:D
We were in the park once and decided not to watch the fireworks but happened to catch it up towards the back of the castle and thought wow![:I]
However the night we decided to watch we were at the front of the castle by the crossroads and WOW:D:D - it was so much better and more. I love that show and think it is Disney at its best. It makes a real difference to ensure you have the right vantage point though.
Don't forget to watch out for Tinkerbell!![:I]

luckylady
17-09-2005, 12:08
Thats where try to be the far end of Main Street near the castle
If the parks are busy get there early

Sally D
17-09-2005, 12:57
Thank you everyone, I now know where to head for[msnsmile2]

Really looking forward to this.

esprit
18-09-2005, 04:32
More specific, the circle at the front of the castle and towards the back of this, too far forward and the castle blocks too much out and not directly in front of the castle either but towards the left hand side. You can tell we have annual passes, cant you:D

lynn and ray
28-09-2005, 18:35
Wishes is fantastic. Nobody does it like Disney

I have stood just to the left back far enough from the castle to see tinkerbell and also near the end of main street looking right ahead and the view is great.

I have seen wishes many times and will never never get bored.
Love it so much.

You will enjoy it too:)

Sally D
28-09-2005, 18:57
Can't wait for this[clap][clap]

E. Cosgrove
28-09-2005, 22:38
We saw wishes from the observation platform at the California Grill a couple of weeks ago.
It gives a whole new perspective to the display as what you think is happening right over the castle is actually way to the left. 4 nights later we saw it from Ohana inside the Polynesian resort and it was different again.
Both were fantastic, but I think I actually prefer it from inside the Magic Kingdom[msnsmile2]

eagleydo
28-09-2005, 23:46
This is definatly magic, it is my favourite memory of Disney, cannot be topped. When Tinkerbell flys overhead,wow, the colours[clap][clap][clap]love it!

philgrove
29-09-2005, 01:37
We find Caseys corner a great spot or alittle closer towards the castle. Last time we saw them in May we hadnt planned to watch as we were having a meal with Winnine the Pooh in Crystal Palace, as we finished our meal and were leaving ,Wishes was just starting and we had a great spot as we came out onto the balcony area. Would watch them from there again.