PDA

View Full Version : Best seats?

weemac
17-09-2005, 00:27
I have booked our flights with Virgin for next summer and also booked our seats - row 32 middle four seats. Does anyone have any idea what these seats are like and if they have any preferred seats on Virgin? We usually sit three at window then 1 across isle but the last time we flew like this, the person over the aisle was in fact not sitting in line with the others and was sitting slightly back from the others - not very good. [msnsmile]

Robert5988
17-09-2005, 00:34
There is a web site which we must not give a link to(called seat guru - do a google) which gives every detail.

Row 32 are just normal seats

17-09-2005, 00:53
I have DM'd you[msnwink]

becbecs
17-09-2005, 01:02
Just checked our tickets from 3 weeks ago when we returned and we had the 4 seats in the middle of the plain, but row 33. One place behind

Just your standard economy seating, but you are quite near to the front where the main exit is so you will be the last block of seating to be called onto the plane. We tend to like window seats but the way the seating plan works on these size of planes the only way we can all sit together is by having the middle seats.

Sally D
17-09-2005, 01:02
Julie, maybe you can help me.

We are flying with BA and we have seats 25ABCD and 24ABC, BA website has these down as world traveller plus, which we are not.

Can't change the seats online as we are classed as a large party[msnsad]

17-09-2005, 01:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sally D
Julie, maybe you can help me.

We are flying with BA and we have seats 25ABCD and 24ABC, BA website has these down as world traveller plus, which we are not.

Can't change the seats online as we are classed as a large party[msnsad]
[/quote]

Are you flying to MCO or Tampa?

Sally D
17-09-2005, 01:14
MCO

17-09-2005, 02:03
Sally I have tried to find some up to date info but no luck - its a while since I have flown on one but the last time was to Tampa and they have set aircraft on the MCO that have more World Traveller seats in them, I would phone them and ask for help and get them to fax/email you a seat plan for the aircraft they use on that route.

In the meantime I will email a friend who is in the know[msnwink]

Sally D
17-09-2005, 03:16
Thanks Julie, knew you would try and help[msnsmile2]

They originally has us in a long line 3 by the window, 3 in the middle and then 1 the other side. I didn't like that so I rang and changed, they said it was the back row of the first world traveller section. I thought great no one sticking their knees in my back all the way.

When I looked at the seating plan it didn't make sense. It is also a pain not being able to do 'manage my booking'. We are planning to check in the night before so hopefully will get it sorted then.

17-09-2005, 19:59
Sally have found out some more info, row 25 gets mixed reviews some like it some don't mainly because of the close proximity to the loos behind the centre seats in row 25 and also the basinet position of the cabin behind is just behind the loos behind centre seats.

I think going out it will not be much of a disturbance but if you want to sleep coming back it may be[msnscared]

Sally D
19-09-2005, 17:08
Thanks Julie, we have only got those seats going. On the way back we are in rows 27 and 28.