PDA

View Full Version : Bailey Close, Hampton Lakes

sternclan
11-09-2005, 18:03
Hi

My family and I are going to Florida on the 7/10/05 with Virgin Holidays. We have been told by Virgin that we will be staying at Bailey Close, Hampton Lakes.

Our party consists of two adults, one 6 year old child and a 21 week old baby. We have been searching on the web to find pictures and details about this property however with no success.

We are just trying to discover if this property has everything that our party requires. Can anyone help me out?

Regards

Andy and Wendy
11-09-2005, 18:47
Hi David,

Hampton Lakes is a nice community on Hwy 27 - if you click on one of the links at the top of this page you will find the villa rental sites also include a description of the various communities.

I'm sure one of the Hampton Lakes owners will be able to tell you a bit more too.

Why not try booking directly with an owner next time on one of the websites above. You would then be able to ask your questions directly and know exactly which house you were staying in as soon as you booked it.[msnsmile2]

Andy

blott
11-09-2005, 18:55
Hi Sternclan

Welcome to the forum! :) I've removed the house number from your post as this isn't allowed on the forum.

Now, from what I remember of Virgin's accommodation when I've flipped though a brochure, they either have 'standard' homes or 'superior' homes. I've assumed you've booked a 3 bedroom home for four of you - it's the smallest size - plus supplements for under occupancy:

3-bedroom houses have a master bedroom with queen-size bed, and en-suite bathroom. There are 2 other bedrooms, usually with 2 twin beds in each, plus 1 additional bathroom. Houses sleep max 8 persons (queen-size sleeper sofa is generally available in the living room - please request at time of booking).

I've just looked at their prices and ouch, they're expensive compared to a separate flight and home!

As you've not given us any clue what your party requires (apart from telling us how many of you there are), I'm not sure what info you're looking for? If you're asking about the Hampton Lakes area, then this is a nice community on the 27.

If you had booked through a private owner as you could have asked them any number of questions you like about their home but unfortunately you probably need to check out Virgin's brochure to find out any further info about the actual home you're staying in.

CERICROWLEY
11-09-2005, 20:26
Hi Sternclan

I have a property on Hampton Lakes although a 4 bed and not a 3 bed, as Blott as mentioned, you need to be a bit more specific on what you expect to have.

If you had booked direct with an owner here you would have inside photo shots of the home as well as all the facilities provided. The owner could also have answered any questions that pop up in the mean time. But I am sure you will have a great time anyway.

You could use an online map service to view the community and find out where you address is in relation to the lakes, community facilities etc.