PDA

View Full Version : At the Vet's

imported_n/a
10-09-2005, 13:55
A man took his much loved and long time companion to the Vet's as the old dog was not responding to his loving care, and eating very little.

The vet examined the dog and then turned to the owner and said, " I'm sure that you have cared for this friend for many years ,but the time has now come when he has little or nothing left to give you in return. I would suggest that you let me do what is best for your friend and give him the peace that his faithfulness to you over so many years, now desrves." The owner was horrified to think that his beloved companion could be taken from him on the word of just one practitioner so he asked the vet if he could have a second opinion. The vet said nothing but let out a long low whistle. At this a Labrador retreiver dog came in to the consulting room and walked slowly around the ailing dog, trying to encourage it to get up and move around. Eventually the Labrador looked at the vet,shook its head and left the room. The Vet let out yet another whistle, slightly higher pitched than the first, and a large tortoishell cat came into the room and walked around the old dog looking very intently at him. Eventually the cat also looked at the Vet and shook its head and left the room. The Vet turned to the owner and said, "I'm sorry but there is now no alternative but to put your pet to sleep." "Do what you must." said the saddened owner, "How much will it cost?" "£3,125." the vet replied. "What! how can it cost so much?" the owner asked in disbelief. "Well." said the Vet. "I normally only charge £125 to put a dog to sleep but with the extra LAB work and the CAT scan.........

Ray&Sarah
10-09-2005, 14:13
Very good.:D

LiesaAnna
11-09-2005, 01:38
so funny!!!!!!!!!!

ravtino
11-09-2005, 02:49
[laugh][laugh][laugh]