PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Flights

mona
08-09-2005, 13:39
Maybe someone can help me....??

Trying to prebook my seats with virgin, but I am being told that as my tickets have not been issued I cannot view my booking details.

The only way my tickets can be issued is if I pay the flight in full
( which is not due till December )

Can I therfore only pre-book seats with Virgin if I have paid the flight in full ??????

Ramona

Jill
08-09-2005, 13:45
No, you can book the seats before the flights are fully paid for. We had the same problem earlier in the year. The company we booked with gave us a reference number, we then rang Virgin gave them the reference number and they booked the seats for us, all before the flights were fully paid for.

amy
08-09-2005, 13:57
We did the same as Jill, however couldn't pre-book seats for coming home as those released had all gone and the remaining seat allocations are only released 24hrs before check-in. However the person from virgin has put a request on that we are sat together as we have a 3 yr old.

ravtino
08-09-2005, 15:11
We rang Virgin and they sorted it for us, could not do it on line for the same reasons you have said.

carlton
08-09-2005, 15:22
If you call them on this number they should be able to put you through to someone who will book your seats over the phone for you .0870 380 2007.