PDA

View Full Version : Waiver/Customs Forms - HELP !

RubAyr
07-09-2005, 23:52
Hope you can help answer a few questions !

Visa Waiver
We are flying from Glasgow to Gatwick then onto Orlando. So, on the Visa Waiver form, do we put Glasgow or Gatwick in 'city where you boarded' ?

Customs Declaration
My fiance and I live at the same address. Do we fill in one form or one each ? Also, it states 'number of family members travelling with you'. Well my mum and dad go with us so I'm unsure how to fill this in. Is it none (if I fill in my own form and stay at a different address)?

You would think this is my first time to Orlando but I can never remember and always panic when the Customs guy tells me I haven't filled it in correctly !

Hope the above makes sense and someone can help [msnembarrased]

Cheers

dolphinv
08-09-2005, 00:39
Well you put Gatwick on your form for boarding.

My brother in law was with us a few weeks ago and altough they are living together they filled out seperate forms as they are not married.

Your Mom & Dad are at different address and so fill their own form, therefore they are not traveling on your form so you put '0'

RubAyr
08-09-2005, 00:54
Thanks dolphinv :D

Michelle
08-09-2005, 20:58
Visa waiver forms have to be filled in seperately by each person in the party, as the top half is kept by immigration and the bottom part is put back into your passport, upon leaving USA this will then be taken out of passprt before boarding plane to come back, as proof that you have left USA.
There is also the customs form which also has to be filled in,
if traveling together as a family or living in same household is filled in by head of family. If different addresses then customs form needed for each.