PDA

View Full Version : Clyde & Seamore at Seaworld

becbecs
02-09-2005, 15:46
A quick tip for you, If you are at seaworld for the evening shows then one not to miss is Clyde & Seamore the Sealion Show.
If you have been to see some of the other shows around Seaworld earlier in the day then all the better as the evening Sealion show is a micky take of all the other shows in the park. VERY FUNNY [laugh][laugh][laugh]

PS watch out for the mime artist as you enter the Sealion arena [laugh][laugh]

tonireece
02-09-2005, 16:50
hi becbecs,
I love this show, the whole family does, we have seen it some many times but its great. And yes how great is that mime artist, especially when he makes fun of everyone, I have got some great photos with him.

Ray&Sarah
02-09-2005, 17:37
Something else to catch the next time we are in Florida, want to see the new dolphin show too, must buy tickets for our next visit.[msnsmile2]

pieman790
02-09-2005, 17:38
We saw it back in June and loved it. The mime artist actually stars in the show

E. Cosgrove
02-09-2005, 22:34
Before I read all your post I was just about to ask if the mime was still there, he is just soooooo funny:D

LiesaAnna
02-09-2005, 23:33
thats a defo then!!!

becbecs
02-09-2005, 23:51
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
Something else to catch the next time we are in Florida, want to see the new dolphin show too, must buy tickets for our next visit.[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Hi Ray & Sarah

Sorry we missed you in Florida as you will understand so much to do and not enough hours in the day.

We went to the Dolphin and Whale show at Seaworld, a huge thumbs up from the Dewhirst household. Excellent is a word that springs to mind.

Jill
04-09-2005, 01:43
We definitely recommend this show it is superb. The mime has us in stitches he is really very good.

Ruth
04-09-2005, 02:57
100% agree, we all loved the evening show, it was really funny:D:D

CarolAnn
04-09-2005, 03:14
We are due a return to Seaworld in October 2005, haven't been in a few years! Look forward to going, and to see any new shows too:)

CERICROWLEY
04-09-2005, 03:36
I most admit when we went to Sea World in August, I really had done the sealion show to death in previous visit. but wanted to hang around for the Shamu rocks America more, and noticed that the sealion show was now doing an evening show, so while we were waiting for Shamu went and had another look. I expected the same old show. BOY was I mistaken. This was the funniest show I had ever seen. The mime is a classic show of its own, and is never the same two shows in a row.

The sealoin eveing show is not to be missed. Their comedy act of all the other shows in the park are rib tickling good.

DONT MISS IT.:D