PDA

View Full Version : ticket type help

Ianbrad
01-09-2005, 00:05
Hi I was wondering if someone could give me advice on the best ticket to buy. I'm going to Orlando next month and the parks I'll be visiting are Seaworld, Universal studios (not islands of adventure), MGM and Epcot. Is there any bundle ticket I could get to save me some cash or would I be as cheap buying single day passes for each park?

thanks in advance,
Ian

Steviek
01-09-2005, 00:19
If you want to park hop you will need to buy a magic your way package. If you click into park tickets at the top Martin has some good offers on & you wont get them cheaper anywhere else

florida4sun
01-09-2005, 00:25
Hi,
if your doing just single days in Disney then you can only get them at the gate and there are no discounts. For Sea World and Universal we have the prices discounted here https://secure.orlandovillas.com/park-tickets-co-uk/TicketChooser.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ianbrad
Hi I was wondering if someone could give me advice on the best ticket to buy. I'm going to Orlando next month and the parks I'll be visiting are Seaworld, Universal studios (not islands of adventure), MGM and Epcot. Is there any bundle ticket I could get to save me some cash or would I be as cheap buying single day passes for each park?

thanks in advance,
Ian
[/quote]