PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Owners!

Daniel Ramsey
12-05-2003, 05:03
I have neglected to say thanks for the listings of homes I recieved last month by e-mail, and it has been a pleasure having the discussion board here to sound out our plans, read trip reports and talk directly with the owners.

At the very least it makes me feel better investing my money for something of a magnitude larger than my vehicle purchases:D

This is the only place I have seen a group of home owners being successfully run, at another website about Disney and various topics there is a person who goes out of his way to discourage renters unless the renter has certain ratings like DBPR or CFPMA, but its no big deal to me. I suppose the fees would have to go up to get these ratings, and I can afford 4 weeks from renting a home here than another agency that offers those credentials.

florida4sun
12-05-2003, 07:28
All rental homes should licensed and these licenses are issued by DBPR (Department of Business and Professional Regulation). The accreditation confuses me. All it is the Central Florida Property Managers Association. Any PM can join for a small fee, its something I never got around to. They do some good work in fighting some silly legislation in the rental industry.
Niether if the above have any bearing on the rental costs, they are not expensive to obtain.
You will not go wrong renting from an owner on Orlando Villas.

regards

Martin

quote:Originally posted by Daniel Ramsey

I have neglected to say thanks for the listings of homes I recieved last month by e-mail, and it has been a pleasure having the discussion board here to sound out our plans, read trip reports and talk directly with the owners.

At the very least it makes me feel better investing my money for something of a magnitude larger than my vehicle purchases:D

This is the only place I have seen a group of home owners being successfully run, at another website about Disney and various topics there is a person who goes out of his way to discourage renters unless the renter has certain ratings like DBPR or CFPMA, but its no big deal to me. I suppose the fees would have to go up to get these ratings, and I can afford 4 weeks from renting a home here than another agency that offers those credentials.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-05-2003, 14:23
You will have a great time in our 'dream home' next January Daniel :D. You can rest assured your 'investment' is safe and that we will hopefully provide you with accomodation that more than surpasses your expectations.

orlandobabe
05-06-2003, 20:48
A 'would be' guest has just recently sent an enquiry round asking about who looks after the villa in our absence.

I explained to her after going through 3 managemnet companies I am still with the fourth because they are the only ones who 'love'my villa for me while I'm away.

That's far more valuable to me than a list of meaningless credentials.

As Martin says-anyone should be fine on here!