PDA

View Full Version : Ticket-- Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween party

eclipsed
29-08-2005, 22:29
Having tried unsuccesfully to order tickets online for this Magic kingdom event I ended up having to phone Disney in florida and order them direct. Talk about fast delivery, I phoned Sunday morning and by Wednesday I had the tickets in my hand .Fantastic service, now looking forward to the ' party ' , kids can't wait to go 'trick or treating'[msnsmile2]

Colin
30-08-2005, 03:12
Hi,

Can you tell us the date(s) please?

Is it only one night?

Thanks

Colin

Newhomebuyer
30-08-2005, 16:23
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Sept. 30, Oct. 2, 6, 7, 11, 13, 16, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31)

Last year we were leaving the park just as the children were arriving many of them were in fancy dress and looked really excited.
seaworld also had trick or treat stations where the children picked up their goodies.

brizzle
30-08-2005, 18:34
We're going on the 28th, can't wait (apart from the dressing up bit).
We're picking our tickets up from the ticket centre although if I knew they were *that* quick I may have asked them to post them [msnsmile]

Brizzle.

Claire
30-08-2005, 19:55
I had the same service last week on the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets. Ordered them on Tuesday and they arrived by DHL on Friday. Brilliant service!!

CarolAnn
31-08-2005, 02:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brizzle
We're going on the 28th, can't wait (apart from the dressing up bit).
We're picking our tickets up from the ticket centre although if I knew they were *that* quick I may have asked them to post them [msnsmile]

Brizzle.
[/quote]
Can't believe you mean that about the dressing-up Brizzle[msnwink]
we haven't been at halloween for a couple of years, and we always used to go at that time!! I am so excited[clap], though my baby who was so cute as "Queen of Hearts" last time, is now 5ft 6in, and likely to be the 13 yr old dressed as a Zombie with a fake chainsaw!![msnoo]
Oh how the halloweens have passed!!

brizzle
02-09-2005, 00:37
Put it down to being dressed as a dice for the Queens Jubilee when I were a wee lad. It must have scarred me for life :)

I'm sure that I'll get into the swing of it when I'm there....hey I thought I'd never wear one of those silly poncho's but first day I ever spent in Disney I was donning one like everyone else as the rain hit.

Brizzle.

ShirleyCottam
03-09-2005, 21:02
I would like to go perhaps next year, as my youngest son was born on halloween !!!!Bet its great fun
Shirley:)