PDA

View Full Version : Great time in Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee

Rodney
28-08-2005, 21:40
We came back :(last Sunday after two weeks in Mark and Ursula Kravis's villa.
This was a really positive experience and one which i would recommend to everyone looking to spend some time in wonderful orlando. The villa was clean, spacious and had everything you would ever need for a vacation. Great for a family with the playstations and pool. Very quiet and well located.
Booking was easy and paying was so easy. Booking flights direct was no problem and the help from this discussion board was so helpful.
I could not fault the villa in any way and would go so far as to say it was the best place I have ever stayed on vacation.
We did have trouble finding it but that was down to me and my lack of direction, which featured quite heavily on this holiday!
I would therefore recommend this villa and/or location. If you have not stayed in a villa before then you don't know what you are missing. Hotels are not for me after this.

rosie
28-08-2005, 22:09
Glad to hear you had a wonderful time Rodney. There really is nothing to beat staying in a villa, even more so if you have children. We always rented a home before we bought ours.

I'm sure the owners will be delighted to hear you loved their home, it makes it all worthwhile when owners get such lovely guests and feedback [clap][clap][clap]

Sorry to hear that you got lost on occasion, next time you could always rent a Sat Nav from the car hire link at the top of the page [msnwink]

jo-anne
04-09-2005, 14:19
Hi Rodney
Thanks for taking the time and trouble to make such a lovely posting.
Having children ourselves and struggling for years in cramped hotel accomodation that cost a fortune we too became villa converts very quickly and have never looked back!
Your positive comments make all the differnce to owners who are working so hard to ensure their guests have a great time!
If there's any more inormation you or your friends need about Florida villa holidays this is the place to look.
Thanks again.[clap][clap][clap]