PDA

View Full Version : what characters can you see at universal studios

tigger66
25-08-2005, 00:20
the only ones i know you can see are tommy and angelica, jimmy neutron and eliza

TINAPETERS
25-08-2005, 00:50
I can remember the following

Scooby-Doo, Shrek and Donkey, Princess Fiona, Woody Woodpecker, Dora the Explorer, George the curious Monkey, Man in the Yellow hat, Crash Bandicoot.

If you pop over to Islands of Adventure you can also see Popeye,
Cat in the Hat, Thing 1 and Thing 2 and at Christmas time The Grinch.

I'm sure there are some more.

solanasunshine
25-08-2005, 01:31
Also Spiderman, Merlin, Popeye, Olive Oil & Bluto,Spongebob Squarepants, Alex and the psychotic penguins from Madagascar.[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
25-08-2005, 12:50
spongebob square pants was great, my hubby shook his hand and it came off!!! so funny!
we also met Eliza doolittle, Donny, scooby doo and his gang, shrek, (shouted at me! i fogot to turn the camera on) did make us laugh, woody woodpecker, george and the monkey (?) mustnt forget my best friend Barney!!! he was our best buddy when our daughter was 2, i had to have a cuddle with him!! not sure if this was the right park, men in black and some strange alien with them,
there are lots!!

and like they say above nip over to Islands of Adventure, we met Olive oil, Bluto, spiderman, all his funny bunch, so many its great fun, take your autograph book you can buy when you get in the gates!

if you get lots can you post them and let us know please?

eagleydo
25-08-2005, 18:27
We also saw popeye and Olive Oil in Universal Studios, Fred & wilma, Barney & Betty(Flintstones), the Ghostbusters and many more.

Arby
06-09-2005, 01:39
Also Doc Brown from Back to the Future goes flying around the streets on his bicycle.:D

becbecs
06-09-2005, 02:18
We met SCOOBY DOO a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/becbecs/20059111923_scooby.jpg

[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

tigger66
07-09-2005, 18:54
thanks we seen spongebob and others

pt cruiser
07-09-2005, 20:15
You can also see beetlejuice, sometimes he comes out before a show. Kept following my son about who thought it was great as he is a great Beetlejuice fan, he had everyone in stitches.
Teresa

Thorogoods
08-09-2005, 11:59
We also saw Spiderman.:D

pieman790
08-09-2005, 15:40
We arrived at about 1030am and there was characters outside the main universal entrance. Once inside they are scattered around the park but Scooby and gang do a show during the afternoon before doing photos etc.
In Island of Adventure they mainly have comic book heros such as Spiderman, Captain America etc however we did also see popeye characters, betty boop, and a witch (Do know where she came from).Also they have a Cat in the hat land with all those characters.

TINAPETERS
10-09-2005, 01:48
You can watch Barney in an actual show which last around 15 minutes with all his popular songs, there is a meet and greet afterwards for the children to have their photos taken.

LiesaAnna
11-09-2005, 11:49
i missed the Barney show, but still hung around outside!![msnwink] got a great photo with him which i have always treasured!! well its part of my now 10 year old growing up!![msnwink]