PDA

View Full Version : food

tigger66
22-08-2005, 00:36
i know tis is kind of weird but does any body know what sort of food you get on virgin and drinks if your a kid

Diana Hassan
22-08-2005, 02:12
Hi

Try the Virgin website or give them a call as they are pretty helpful.

We normally order special kids meals with them as our kids have food allergies.

Diana villa 2128 OFV

LiesaAnna
22-08-2005, 03:30
we had for our kids, pizza and chips, then theres a picece of choc cake, cheese and crackers and a couple of sweets, and drinks all afternoon i think if i remember rightly, also ice lolly

22-08-2005, 15:12
All children leaving the UK get a really cool backpack, the Virgin Atlantic K-iD pack, packed with things to keep and sure to make them the envy of their friends.

When it comes to mealtimes we’ve come up with a menu just for our younger passengers that includes all of their favourite things like fish fingers, pizza and chocolate, so don’t forget to pre-order.

You can request a child meal online now if you are flying with us soon and have your tickets to hand. Please note meal requests must be made at least 72 hours before travel.

tigger66
22-08-2005, 15:38
it said somewhere you get ice cream while watching the movies is this true?

22-08-2005, 16:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tigger66
it said somewhere you get ice cream while watching the movies is this true?
[/quote]

Yes that is true[msnwink]

tigger66
20-07-2006, 01:30
Well, when we went the sanwiches they gave us for afternoon tea were out of date!!

domster
20-07-2006, 08:46
The Virgin food (Main meal) was really good, just very dissapointed with the breakfast (cake...juice)

Kids do get a real cool pack when they get on and I always feel left out.:)

dawn
20-07-2006, 13:12
Maybe my kids are weird, but they always prefer to have an adult meal - not too keen on pizza etc.

mizzy
20-07-2006, 14:07
for us it was hamburgers and chips which one child loved and the other didn't even try but then again he has a very restrictive diet

out of the grown ups choice i choose the best and it was a chicken curry with rice and a mini naan bread

for our next trip i'm taking food with us to keep the kids happy during the flight

Mizzy

LiesaAnna
20-07-2006, 14:38
we ordered our kids first meals on the first flight with virgin and they got the wrong ones and the staff didnt really care, so didnt bother ordering the next trip, got told off but they got them better food then the first time when we booked them!
i didnt really rate the backpacks, 4 pencils and a thin book and a thin story book isnt "packed full" in my eyes

CCollins
20-07-2006, 15:20
I always take my own food regardless of who I travel with.

Plane food makes me feel [xx(]

Normally pack a sandwhich, crisps, fruit and some nuts, just make sure you eat it all before you get off of the plane.

If you have anything left over you had better throw it away before you leave the plane, you know how strict the rules are for USA about bringing food into the country!

tigger66
21-07-2006, 19:39
Yeah, the adults meals were quite nice! pasta, profiteoles etc