PDA

View Full Version : Foultons Crab House

florida4sun
05-05-2003, 18:31
Situated at Downtown Disney. Pricey but excellent. We love to sit in the bar with a selction of crabs legs, lobster and shrimp. Accompanied with a cold beer. The fish is very fresh, they even post the airfright bills on the front to show its been flown in that day.

fiona
05-05-2003, 20:27
I second this. Great food, if pricey, and even pricer wine!! Have a cocktail instead if like me you don't drink beer. I find it infuriating to have to pay $18/25 a bottle to drink dry Italian wine that sells for a fiver back in the UK (alright, I know it would be £12 in a restaurant so what's the difference!). But I have yet to discover a chardonnay from the US that is not over-oaked, and therefore to me completely undrinkable!

But I digress, crab and prawns are yum! And it's cheaper at lunchtime, so this is a lovely treat in the winter months. Despatch the gals to Mcdonalds and Downtown while we enjoy a decent meal. Somehome I don't think that will go down too well!

florida4sun
05-05-2003, 22:30
Try a chardonnay from the Cakebread Cellars. They are excellent.

quote:Originally posted by fiona

I second this. Great food, if pricey, and even pricer wine!! Have a cocktail instead if like me you don't drink beer. I find it infuriating to have to pay $18/25 a bottle to drink dry Italian wine that sells for a fiver back in the UK (alright, I know it would be £12 in a restaurant so what's the difference!). But I have yet to discover a chardonnay from the US that is not over-oaked, and therefore to me completely undrinkable!

But I digress, crab and prawns are yum! And it's cheaper at lunchtime, so this is a lovely treat in the winter months. Despatch the gals to Mcdonalds and Downtown while we enjoy a decent meal. Somehome I don't think that will go down too well!