PDA

View Full Version : Virgin flights this September

jillizzy
10-08-2005, 16:29
If anyone is travelling with Virgin in September please note that some flights have been cancelled. If anybody is travelling in September with Virgin it might be advisable to check their flights to see if they have been altered if only to re-arrange pre booked seating.

My family's flights have been cancelled and they have been moved to an earlier Virgin departure. I am aware of several others this has happened to - some were contacted and some were not (including ourselves).

I apologise if I make anyone panic but personally I would rather be aware of any changes sooner rather than later.

Jill

moodyvilla
10-08-2005, 17:03
Looking at their website, it looks like it's just VS049/VS050 that has been affected on certain days/dates.

jillizzy
10-08-2005, 23:03
The VS49/50 has been cancelled on 4/10/17 and 24 September. However, the VS27/28 also has been affected.

The VA website does list the schedule changes but not everyone would read it unless alerted to its existence, unfortunately VA have a list of passengers to contact and have not yet worked through it.

I cannot now get prebooked seating together for my family as the flights allocation is full. This does not concern me too much but I thought anyone with small children may benefit from the advice giving them the option to check in on-line or get to the airport earlier than planned.

Jill