PDA

View Full Version : Mission Space (New ride!)

chris_1d
04-05-2003, 16:50
For those of you who don't know,

Mission Space has a 'Soft Opening' in August, which basically means that you may find it is open for a few hours, or some days. Although don't go expecting it to be open

It's official opening is Setpember/October I believe.

Also, just to clarify, I am a Theme Park Enthusiast and am a member of a large group of enthusiasts on the net, we meet up occasioanlly. We get this information passed onto us by various industry members and from the big coaster clubs! Just so you don't dismiss this as rubbish :)

Chris!

esprit
04-05-2003, 17:27
Soft opening August 15th. They have put dates forward before and cancelled them though. The so many days to opening board disappeared from outside a while ago, I believe. It was much the same with Test Track when it opened.

Daniel Ramsey
04-05-2003, 22:01
Test Track had two years of delays, M:S should have a regular debut though its groundbreaking ride technology, basically its just a ride themed capsule on a mild centrifuge.
A soft opening means guests are able to ride it but at any moment it can be shut down for adjustments, no guarantee waiting in line for hours will get you a ride either.