PDA

View Full Version : virgin flight on saturday morning

rebekah.g
07-08-2005, 20:10
Hi everyone going to florida next saturday. Wondering if anyone is flying with virgin vs75 on Saturday morning at 10.25. Im planning to book seats on the friday. Getting up early to do so. would it be too early to pre book the seats at 7.30 in the morning or will I have to wait until 10.25. How I will manage I dont really know. anyone tried this before.

rebekah

07-08-2005, 20:53
Do you mean check-in 24 hours before online? You can reserve seats months in advance[msnwink]

Lynne S
07-08-2005, 21:00
We always reserve our seats and order children's meals etc... When we book the flights, 11 months in advance. Only been home a few day's and I can't wait to go back in November, must reset my countdown clock!

rebekah.g
07-08-2005, 21:03
I didnt know you could do that. I just thought only the meals you can pre book. I noticed when I checked my details on site it didnt say anything about seats. so all I could do was reset to say window and ailse but not number of seats. How do I that? would it be 24 hours check in

07-08-2005, 21:09
Have a look here...

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_20121_3.asp#255028

I have posted lots of info and photos re Virgin from Manchester[msnwink]

Because its so close to your travel date you may not be able to reserve seats until 24 hrs before but just try going on the web site under 'manage my flights' section[msnwink]

rebekah.g
07-08-2005, 21:32
Thanks Lucy tried that and you were correct. thanks rebekah.

millie
08-08-2005, 00:34
make sure you check to make sure that your meals are def booked. Someone else took my little girls cvhildrens meal on the way out and I was not amused. Especially since the steward tried to tell me I couldn't have booked it instead of admitting their mistake. Funny how when the childrens snacks came out there was one with her name on it!;) It is so inconsiderate to take childrens meals if you did not orderthem. Virgin staff should ask to see the boarding pass to check the name or at least make sure the seat matches with the order!