PDA

View Full Version : Sunridge Woods

sjd
02-05-2003, 00:57
Hi, we are staying in Davenport/Sunridge Woods.
Anyone know of any playgrounds in that area?
SJD

Andy & Arlene
02-05-2003, 02:55
Sunridge Woods is on the CR54 and only 10 minutes from Disney.

Are the playgrounds you are referring to, like the playparks we have in the UK with swings, chutes, climbing frames etc

sjd
03-05-2003, 06:12
Yes. We will have our three year old and 1 year old with us. And quite frankly, they will be as excited by slides (chutes) and swings as they will be by The Mouse. I'd like to take them to a play ground on an off day.
Thanks
SJD

steph_goodrum
03-05-2003, 11:13
I'm not sure exactly what facilities Sundridge Woods has but many of the newer communities, like ours at Hampton Lakes have a small childrens tot-lot , we also have a sand volleyball park so they can play with their buckets and spades, so there is a good chance there will be something.
I believe Kissimmee lakefront park has a really good childrens play area , I'm not sure about Lake Louisa at Clermont as that was being redeveloped recently.
I'm sure you'll soon find plenty, if it's raining there's always Mickey D's at the top of International Drive, supposedly the largest McDonalds play area in the world (well it was at one time).

ewhyte
06-05-2003, 23:36
Hi

You will also find a playground at Celebration.

honeybee
07-05-2003, 00:42
Hi we own a three bed home on sunridge woods it is a mixture of residential and rentals. All the homes have large plots minimum quarter of an acre, so lots of space for children to play around the homes outside the screen area. Majority of the homes overlook conservation or lakes. I am sure your children will love it on sunridge woods, and you can readily relax by your pool watching the children play safely outside the screened area.

We also own on Hampton lakes and the plots are so small that there is no room to kick a ball about. But hampton is newer.

SO they all have their plus sides
honeybee